Crysis 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A-z-K, Jul 22, 2011.

1. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I'm not much of a console gamer when it comes to FPS. But I just got this on my PS3 (second hand thankfully) when I was out shopping for retro games.

Its shit.

Battlefield 3 better be fucking amazing or I will ragequit on microprocessors.

2. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Crysis 2 was kind of a disappointment, I won't ruin the end for you, but buy something else, great graphics mediocre story.

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Crysis 2 was a major disappointment to me, crappy gameplay and both retarded and cheating AI. Whats with many of 2's now being more action oriented and failing hard compared to the originals? (witcher, mass effect to some extend)

Also, it has a multi copied from CoD, and also has map packs that you have to pay for.

fuck that, im glad i never bough it.

4. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I enjoyed most of Crysis 1 thoroughly, up until it became linear, and even then I still enjoyed it a fair bit. But I still haven't managed to bring myself to complete Crysis 2. I just didn't enjoy it as much. It's too linear, and the whole "press Q when you get shot at" system is really shit. I hope they go back to Crysis 1 style for Crysis 3.

5. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

when I got mass2 it was a huge let down.. I played maby 2 hours of it till I got fed up and stopped playing. I still have it installed but, I can't bring myself to play it.