CREW

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Lawliet, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Long ago the Brenodi Empire enlisted the help of a legendary naval force to expand the edges of the known world, one whose power was immense. However that power was lost and all communication attempts had been seized by the Brenodi Empire. Now after 10 years in the lost seas of our planet, Lawliet's CREW has re-emerged with new-found technology from advanced civilizations to fight off the threat of the Jekotian First Regiment.

---

With that stuff out of the way, we are a new clan with the goal to reignite competition in Empires. We are invite-only, meaning a member would have to express interest in you joining the clan. We will have an application process once we reach a good amount of members and you will have to play under the supervision of a few officers in the clan in order to get accepted or rejected from the clan.

Current Roster (pending):
    ADMIRAL Lawliet
    Sgt. Security

Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/crulovekappa

2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

.. just who exactly do you want to compete WITH though lawliet?

Also, lol naval force. Empires is like one giant continent with like three small islands.

3. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Bro, I'm just trolling the shit out of everyone, but really we are going to scrim jfr soonish.

4. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Are you guys hiring? I'm in a bit of a dry spot right now.

5. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

We're looking for a strong base of members at the moment and then we will go to invite only. I'll add you to group.

6. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Skill-wise, you have very little wiggle room if you don't want to lower the average level :rolleyes: