commy settle down

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deadpool, Jun 5, 2011.

1. complete_

complete_ lamer

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip485355#clip485355
    watch white people riot at this link

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I was in the middle of a riot in San Francisco after the Giants won the world series last year, lol and I was wearing an Oakland A's hat(local rivals) the whole time which was kinda dangerous plus I drank a couple 4 locos(more dangerous). And oddly enough, I didn't get in a fight in the middle of a crazy riot but did at a Denny's in Oakland after leaving SF. Something about those fucking Denny's lol

[​IMG]

Some idiot started a fire lol great night though.

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I thought the dumbest thing you have ever done was sell drugs and overdose on your own stuff. You outdo yourself every time...

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I've never OD'd or sold drugs. lol where do you get info on me?

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

boston fans and vancouver fans were starting shit at my school today. Doesn't matter who wins there's always going to be a fight.

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You OD'd on and sold Fent.

8. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

when the fuck did it become customary to riot after any final match in north america?
    it's fucking pathetic.

the guy at the beer store was asking everyone "boston or vancouver?" - I said "riot"

a few ppl lol'd

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol I would be dead if I OD'd and I never sold those patches, I bought them and used them. I did get sick off them cause I didn't realize how powerful they were though haha. And I have sold like vicodins I had lying around and bought friends pills for a fee and a ride to my dealer(who lived down the street lol). But I am not a dealer, no one would call me to get drugs. I don't even know where to get them anymore my dealer's dr. got arrested to prescribing too many pills to people who didn't need them. Crazy thing is the whole area went dry after that and sadly people I knew started doing Heroin(nasty) but they were already using needles anyway so it wasn't a big step. But that shit is a huge epidemic. I had to stop talking to a couple friends cause I don't wanna watch them slowly kill themselves. Life's full of crazy shit though, gotta learn from it and move on.

Yah, it's pretty stupid.

Vancouver is taking the riots way to far though, they must be real bored or not have enough cops to restore order. The one in SF I was at did not include damage to any cars or properties, just a fire in the middle of the street. Since we won though it was mainly a bunch of people giving high fives and hugs and celebrating, but I've seen shit on TV where a team wins and they go out and break windows and loot. They are trained and very efficient at controlling crowds out there though. I think its cause they happen so much.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  10. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

the footage of the riot was so fucking lame. if you think of it in the context of what has been happening across the middle east over the past few years, with their political upheavals, canada looks pretty goddamn childish today.

they would be shot for behaving like that in some countries.

people are getting arrested because there were so many cameras out there last night, I hope the vancouver police punishes those people harshly.

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, and I bet they would of did worse had they won. I don't think this happens to much in Canada, hence why they were probably pretty unprepared for it.

12. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

naw they did the same thing in 94 everyone knew it was going to happen i was listening to the radio and they were playing riot songs and shit it was pretty funny

13. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You overdosed on a drug, failing to practice some basic drug safety tips like NEVER MIX/TAKE SHIT WITH ALCOHOL! Also, overdosing merely means you had a high level of toxicity in your body (which could lead to death). How can you forget a thread you started and we ended mocking you for weeks. You need to keep track of your fairy tales.

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol ya those fentanly patches were strong but what I am describing in that post were withdrawls, not an over dose. I could eat and sleep great on it lol Also when you take lots of drugs and mix them with benzo's you tend to not remember much, and like I said earlier I would buy stuff for my friends when I was buying myself stuff, I would tell them it was a certain price to either make money or get free drugs. They were so cheap that even when I ripped them off it was still the best deal they have ever got. And I only did that with a couple friends, I didn't have customers.

I love how you spent time looking those posts up and seem to remember every word I say haha. I meanwhile can't even tell you apart from moojuice. It's pretty cool that I have someone obsessing over me like that and to remind me of my greatness lol

edit: lol also I don't see anyone mocking me for weeks or even at all in that thread. So maybe you need to keep track of your fairy tales and wishes lol

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  15. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Defend the drugs, thats the way to go.

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You can't have it both ways :p

Also, I'm not a druggie so I can have great memory. It also only took me 15secs to find the posts using search. A lot shorter than it takes for you to make a bullshit post :p

17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

wallmartgreeter didnt lose his braincells yet, also dubee we kinda laughed at that behind your back sorry :( it was kinda a dumb thing to do so

18. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol you know its good not to take life so seriously. I don't regret anything, I have fun in life and I don't get mad at people for much unlike most of this community haha

There is hundreds of posts on here every week and the fact he remembered every detail of a story I told in December of last year is is hilarious to me. If I wanna look up something all I have to do is deny it and get you guys to look up every post for me :p

haha i doubt it took 15 seconds, prolly like 15 mins atleast where as I responded in 1 min lol

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  19. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

he doesn't know what that shit is though, then u gotta find and quote/edit/underline parts of each post lol