Command's targeting aid

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vessboy, May 7, 2007.

1. Vessboy

Vessboy Member

I think Command needs a Toggle that initiates selectable 35x35 pixle Icons Above all allied infantry and vhicals, aswell as visable enimy ones.

So Frustrated Mc Vess Dosent give 40 "Go to this location" commands before finaly giving an "attack this target" command.

I was feling so sorry for my poor men.

Guys if your reading this, Im sooooo Sory.:(

2. arklansman

arklansman Member

a + mouse click and drag

3. Bodrick

Bodrick Ye Olde Supermod

I do like this idea though. I've had many times of trying to click on a 1 pixel wide enemy, and missing.

4. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

this might just clutter the commander view, sprites are generally a pain in the ass, nobody enjoys dodging sprites that are always infront of everything else.

What Arklansman is saying is technically a different kind of attack order (multiple, or locations) but I'd rather have the female voice saying the wrong kind of attack order, and having to use an extra key to select a single unit, than have something obstructive on my screen because certain players are having a hard time targetting enemy units. Its not any different from other RTS games, even if real players might be more unpredictable in their movement, making it harder to select them, its something you need to get used to and the multiple attack hot key is easy enough if you can't be bothered to give them the correct kind of order ("attack these targets", "attack this target", who cares right?)

5. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

I would like a waypoint command.

6. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

It may be just me, but I had problems reading that.

Hokay... Let me try it.

Isn't there already a click and drag? I haven't played in a while so I may be totally wrong.