Commanders View.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vulkanis, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

The commanders view when in birds eye mode (aka command mode) is great but there has been an issue I am not sure weather this can be implemented but what if the commanders view entity wouldn't count as a player entity and would act like an observer, so the commander would not have to muddle around amoung the solid map objects per say on a city map but the buildsing are tight together and zoomed out a commander will have a less then easy time with visibilty especially if above the buildings there are invisible walls that would normally had been created for some good purpose, but prohibits the command's visibility and is rather ANNOYING, I.E The commander needs to give a sqaud targets in a closed space with many invisible walls above the players, the command clicks on his minimap and wait a moment his enetity is out of the map he has to exit and re-enter the command vehicle and then give his targets, this can become quite tedious if the map is subject of this flaw. (lock this if you think it needs to be I have been up for two days straight when I had created this.)

2. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

You don't want commander to collide with objects, right?

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

im sure thats what he is trying to say.

Disable clip when in command overview mode.

4. o_O

o_O Member

5. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

Was already suggested some times ago.
    I see no problem to give commander no_clip when in commander view.