commander vote

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dizzyone, May 9, 2007.

1. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Sometimes the vote picks the person with less votes, or no one when only one person has all the votes.

It happened to me a few times when I had more votes than everyone else and someone else got spawned in the commander. At first I thought this was because some people tend to vote at the last second, but some time ago nobody spawned as commander after the vote commander period, even when I had all the votes.

Not sure what is causing this or how to reproduce it, it just happens sometimes.

2. flatmush

flatmush Member

I often vote at the last second if it will change the commander, just to see their shocked expression :)

But I have seen a vote end in no commander, I just assumed it was because the person didn't want to be commander and just got out.

Never seen a commander with less votes get comm though.

3. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

I know the last is a real bug, a voting system would seem very easy for Krenzo to code( seeing all the other things he coded) so I would just try and make sense out of why I did not spawn as a commander the few times it happened, but im 100% sure there have been occasions where a player with less votes spawned as commander and it should definitly get looked into.

Last edited: May 9, 2007