Commander HUD improvements + Infantry Request

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BitterJesus, Dec 26, 2008.

1. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Right now, if somebody does not have a microphone, and the commander (say me for instance) is in on the action somewhere far away from there, and if they ask for a refinery, I won't read the chat, so I won't be able to read unless they spam REF REF REF REF REF REF REF REF 50 times. What I want is this:

An "F" menu (the one with squad commands and basic responses "Y/N") should include requests from the infantry such as "I'm requesting a refinery at my location"). After that, on the HUD, on the map, it should show a purple/yellow/any other bright color flash on the map.

Also, there needs to be a button which automatically selects your WHOLE team, in order to give attack orders for something critical that needs to be taken out.

2. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

OR, we move the comspecific messages to the right corner of the com screen?

3. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

What is this directed to?

4. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

It's directed to the place where ya often miss what a guy says when you have

1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target ref destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed1 target destroyed

said in the chat box. ^^