Combo Armor

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AURIFICATIONALIST, Jul 22, 2007.

1. AURIFICATIONALIST

AURIFICATIONALIST Member

In my grand scheme of all things scripted, I thought of making combo/dual layer armors. But alas, I have come to a problem: If am I to make two-slotted combo armor, I must require to do the research for both armors before they would be able to use them (e.g. I don't want a team who has jsut researched Absorbant armor be able to get Absorbant/Reflective. So I must know, is there a way to specify two research items that must be researched in order to gain access to a single item?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  2. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

No, there's no way to specify two required research items.

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

there was a combined armour thread around here somewhere, where after you researched two armours, each one would have a combo with the other armour coming off it (they would be the same if you went absorbant > absorbant electrical or reactive > absorbant electrical)

the combo armour once you researched that would have traits from both it's parent armours, and be a little bit better than each overall.

4. AURIFICATIONALIST

AURIFICATIONALIST Member

That's exactly what I wanted to do, but I did want to include all the hassle of having to have more clutter in the reserach branches

5. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Get dual armour slots to work?