class interaction

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BlakkCooper, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlakkCooper

BlakkCooper Member

what about two players with different classes (or same) can interact together.

like a gren and an engineer who build a rocket turret (the gren has so sacrifice his launcher for this) so u can use this turret for shooting rockets @ a higher rate. or a rifleman and an engineer who build a sandbag barrier with a bipod hmg for extra stationary firepower!

2. Empty

Empty Member

ML turret and the engy drops a wall.

3. Vaun

Vaun Member

the option the have a context sensitive "class-specific structure" is interesting, like walk up to rifleman, it says "press "x" to build "mg nest" which would be a few sandbahs that the engi can then build with his engi tool, maby have a lvl 2 that takes longer to build. Also, both the engi and the other person need to agree. Though how to ballance this is beyond me...

4. Empty

Empty Member

By not implementing a useless feature that can cause more exploits and pain than good?

5. Vaun

Vaun Member

Ok, so the rifleman with no cover can magicly deflect bullets? Ya i didnt think so...

Lets face it, theres not much cover on most maps right now, and i dont forsee much in the future, so being able to construct cover in the field (and walls dont work as well as most would like) would be VERY useful, and cant really be exploited, its a pile of sandbags you build with the engi-tool... if you can exploit that somehow then you have to be hacking or the map is poorly designed.

6. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Good idea, now try reading the guidelines before posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.