Christ bad comms ruin the game for people.

Discussion in 'General' started by Pollo Jack, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Pollo Jack

Pollo Jack Member

Fine example being gay weed aka razorsharp.

Watching some of my demos to get footage for an up comming video. Guy has same voice, argues with me, and shit research thought process.

In any case, very beginning someone says don't go composite we don't have the res flow. Even with all but two refs on the mario beach map. He goes composite. Doesn't give targets the whole time. Gets heavies with no weapons. Goes rails when they have no vechs or buildings besides one rax. And still tries to get nukes till the very end and realizes even with all but one ref there isn't enough res flow.

I play the map with a comp AFV and then a full comp BE heavy with just a medium chain gun. I ran into one enemy vech the whole match, so rails was pointless. Thank god I managed to push the NF comm in the water, might of gone on another hour.

HE Mediums you tard comms. No enemy vechs/buildings go HE. I remember it was agonizing to play and it was agonizing to watch, thank god for shift f2 to fast forward.

2. gezor

gezor Member

bad comms ruin the game??!?!???! :eek:

lol true, gay_weed_dad never learns. countless games were lost because of his fail research. i dont get it why he gets into CV again and again

3. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

bad rants ruin the forums.

4. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Get in a clan and scrim, gogo!

5. yobbo

yobbo Member

man up for the com chair

6. Pollo Jack

Pollo Jack Member

I man up on a regular basis. I shouldn't have to comm for a bunch of people that can't aim either though.

In any case I have made enough comm videos for now.

7. Iselore

Iselore Member

It's the way Empires has been for ages. Gotta live with it. Better than no comm at all sometimes.

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Yeah I noticed when razorsharp changed his name + avatar.

9. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

What is all the fuzz about????

1. dont vote for him
    2. if he is there then riot and f s space

Stop crying

10. gezor

gezor Member

1. in many pub games there is no experienced player who is willing to command -> newbs/noobs get voted.
    2. in a pub game, it takes ages until there are enough votes to kick comm. your team has alredi lost then most of time.

conclusion: noobs ruin games. too many newbs too.

(trusted) vets should be able to insta kick noob comms, sniper scouts, smoke nade spammers, tank stealers, griefers, ress wasters and VF/base campers. would make empires much more enjoyable ...

11. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

We are a very small community... This would drive away possible new players.

You need to communicate with your team during the game and explain the noobs why they need to do f s space, then you take the com and tell them what to do in order to win. If they dont do it then just sit back and relax and go kill some noobs

First time I played EMP, i grab this shinny big tank and started driving away. Then some people started telling me that that was the com vehicle and that I should leave it alone and i did. They didn't kick me and if they have done it i would have most probably uninstall the game...

Now, If somebody is greiffing, get their steam id and pm an admin so they are kicked and possibly banned from the server.

12. OuNin

OuNin Member

i used to comm but that was way back when people regularly played homeland. i mostly try and mange the team at whichever front i was (like in slaughted, i'd be advising infantry how to defend the sbend with walls). mostly local macro management. as long as somebody with ears is in the chair, i'm good.

13. Deiform

Deiform Member

Back in the day pretty much everyone acted like a retard, in the comm vehicle or not. This is how boomtanking was invented so that one decent person on the server could win a game singlehandedly.

Unfortunately, the way the game is means that bad games are always going to happen.

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Lets start a riot.

15. Senor_Hybrido

Senor_Hybrido Member

Comming isn't fun in most games these days, hence the vets avoid it when they can. Though this may not be true when you've got a team of guys you know and trust, comming for a bunch of players with bad aim and/or lacking in experience makes it a frustrating experience.

How do we improve the fun factor of being a commander? I don't know because my ideas have most likely already been suggested and require too much effort, eg some of the Generals Abilities from C&C Generals.

16. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

I treat everyone as a retard, act like a retard and go fuzzy wussy when we lose.

17. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

comming sucks cause the other team always loses before i can finish my uberfortress

18. Ganks

Ganks Banned

Just ask Baron to scream at the comm on his mic. He's always quite scary when he is angry on his mic.

He is all like:
    "YOU DUMB STUPID MORON RETARD PUNK BIZNATCH SKANKSUACE!!!"
    It's kinda funny but scary at the same time.