Can't find servers for certain mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Buttery Lobster, Apr 25, 2007.

1. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

I try and start playing 1.08, and I can see servers normally, but when I try and connect, I get a "failed after four retries" message. I don't know what information you guys need, but I'll be happy to provide it. Information to follow in a few minutes about not connecting to server, but I don't really know what info to provide.

I tried running PVK II and I connected to a server for about 10 seconds, then the same issue occured- couldn't find server after attempting to connect.

I CAN run Zombie Master. I'll test out some other mods too. This issue, as far as I can tell, arose only upon installing the new empires, but I don't really play anything other than empires, so it could have been something else, too.

I can't run Battlegrounds II, same issue, but I can run my OWN BG2 server. I can run Eternal Silence. Will keep going down list of mods and see which ones give issues.

edit: edited.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  2. arklansman

arklansman Member

Sometimes I randomly can't see servers. Usually they will show up if i keep refreshing.

3. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

It happens to me sometimes, when it does I just turn off all my server filters. It always worked for me.