Can we have 200 more sig pixles?

Discussion in 'General' started by tkeracer619, Aug 22, 2006.

1. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

For what its worth, I spent 8 hours kicking around photoshop to make my signature match the previous limits of 600x100 pixels. Then one day it magically changed to 400x100 and I was no longer able to modify my sig if I wanted to use it. I could just shrink it down but I will loose some of the detail I worked so hard to get. Plus those tiny banners look silly and fragile.

Can we have our 200 pixels back?

That would be really cool of you guys. I can't imagine 600x100 would slow the board down any more than 400x100. Maybe reduce the byte size of the image would help.

Thanks,
    ROOR:20

2. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I don't see why there is a width limit period! Height, maybe, but why width! I can't change my sig for some weird reason without having to take stuff out. Is my tiny-ass userbar too big?

3. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

I posted this then refreshed, only to find the message boards down. I was like shit a simple yes/no would have been sufficient then came to the reality that Krenzo and the development team rock and they would never make us suffer more than was reasonably necessary. I patiently sat by and waited... clicking refresh hoping to fix the broken internet.

Since the board seems to be working faster...... =P well you know.

W007 for 1.08....................................... sits clicking refresh

4. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

its almost 200kb, the limit is somewhere around 50kb.

5. Vlade

Vlade Member

The limit just means you have to be more creative :P