Buglist

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reznov, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Reznov

Reznov Member

Here you go beerdude, I will keep this updated if needed in any way so please post the bugs that you find here so I can add them.

Fix Committed:

• As commander selecting a new unit giving him an attack order with the boxing method doesn't work. When you give the unit a right-click attack order though, the boxing method works again but only for the selected units.
    • When the carcass health has been brought to 0% manually via Repair Tool it doesn't dissapear unless you decon it one more time at 0%.
    • Minimap doesn't show team's vehicles (empty vehicles always showed up on minimap, not sure about ones being driven -- Jephir) Fixed in RC11.

Open:

RC10 or older - Bugs:

• Vehicle MGs still able to do headshots, Trickster wanted that removed.
    • Flash particles are still visible through anything. i.e. HE CN Flash
    • Grens able to get mines after they've been revived with zero mines.

RC11 - Bugs:

• The km/h display changes size in some vehicles to fit the box and in some it stays big. Picture
    • For some reason the turret AND the vehicle itself are displayed as the player. Playerception.

RC14 - Bugs:

• Bio damage stops when you get out of a vehicle.
    • Black panel appears in vehicle customisation screen (missing file)
    • Skill selection features a blue panel in the middle instead of being transparent black with white text.
    • I died in my own tank by suicide and it said "Wealthysoup has earnt the achievement" Should that have happened?

Can't Reproduce:

• The positions of the passengers when entering a vehicle are not being shown in the bottom right corner. Happens mostly on the first try. (known bug but no known way of reproducing -- Jephir)
    • Carcass recycling info shows weird values on enemy carcasses (tried recycling an enemy APC, carcass info showed normally for me --Jephir)
    • The ammo symbol gets stuck on a friendly target after you requested ammo yourself. Only visible by turning away from the friendly target. (tried to reproduce with bots, no ammo symbol showed up at all -- Jephir) edit: Nvm about that, I'll try it in the bugtest today.

Low Priority (fix in next patch):

• BE engineer, pick the wall preview, change teams, NF engineer, pick the NF turret, now the 2 previews are fused.
    • Colliding with extreme velocities crashed both collider's clients once
    • Minimap arrow disappears when driving a vehicle, under some circumstances. Could be observed with 2 clients with normal arrows, being squad-leader showed the star-icon. Trickster reported that the arrow shows up, but doesn't rotate in the direction of the player's heading but always points up. (seems to fix itself after a few seconds -- Jephir)
    • The attack order placement on BE CV/APC/AFV are slightly misplaced. (would be nice to fix but would require manual coding for each chassis -- Jephir)
    • Missile turrets no longer have gibs when they are destroyed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012