=[BSID]= The Brenodi Sixth Infantry Division

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Thor, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

JPL is gonna start scrimming again and often. These public matches suck, I am sure either team will let ringers in if you guys don't want to join a clan but want to play an organized match.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

If JPL want to do "JPL + Friends vs EPIC" we're up for that any time.

3. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Canada was first on the moon, we made the landing gear!

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah were gonna do that soon, I don't think we will need ringers though.

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

*high five*

Weren't we supposed to have an organised league this summer? Can we have at least an organised match.

6. Trickster

I was going to host one, but the only other clan capable of fielding a team would have been JPL.

7. Rehnquist

Rehnquist Member

My favorite part is that there are really only 3-5 players from each clan active (maybe more on the weekends), so BSID has no less active players than anyone else.

Hell, I only see Dubee on when he's on his period.

8. Trickster

Well, not EPIC. We have at least 12 different players playing every day, if not more. Hell, there's 9 ingame with me right now, and that's not even a high amount for us, nor did it require any "hey, come play empires" spam. People just join. We just don't always tag up.

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

You and your boyfriend rumsfield are constant jackasses and always stack, all while wearing our JPL tag. That makes my clan look bad. So I ask you to put your actual clan tag on and then you start insulting me so I give you a 10 min ban and then you both start acting like little kids.

I don't care if you think I am a certain way. You are just mad at me because I banned you.

10. Rehnquist

Rehnquist Member

Let's see. We weren't being jackasses, quite the opposite. We don't always stack. We haven't made your clan look bad the other 10 times we played with the tags on.. you know, in front of pickled, yobbo, complete lamer, etc. Really, no complaints coming from anyone other than you. You don't want us wearing the tag? Completely understandable. Are you not allowed to kick before you ban someone? Nevermind, that's too reasonable. You just specifically don't like us for whatever reason, got all butthurt and banned us. No big deal.

And I guess if "Jipple" is an allowed clan tag that doesn't offend your sensibilities, "GayPL" can be, too. Get over yourself, no one really gives two shits about any clan or drama in Empires, etc. etc. You're fun, albeit annoying, to play with when you're hopped up on Xanax or whatever druggy shit you're peddling these days, but other times you can be a right cunt.

11. Rehnquist

Rehnquist Member

I actually forgot that when I'm on it's like 8 am in the UK. I would definitely say that EPIC has the most active members and (not sure how you do it) can have 20 people online for a scrim at the drop of a hat.

Empires tl;dr: EPIC idles on their computers waiting for the call to arms, JPL is to busy playing HoN, BSID plays some stupid fuck game I don't even care to remember the name for, CW is dead, only 2 servers are ever played on.

12. Trickster

That's probably not too far off being accurate to be honest. There are quite a lot of american vets who would be interested in clanning and are really active though. Rather than wait for them to come to you, I'd suggest recruiting them whilst they're still around.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

When I joined the server you two stacked on the team a jpl member was already on. So it was a bunch of JPL tags vs noobs. That alone is breaking rules and making it seem like it was JPL doing it, then you insult me and evade a 10 min ban coming back with personal insulting names. I was completely level headed the entire time. I just wanted to play a game that was fun and you guys would have ruined if for everyone.

So go ahead, tell vicki and have her look at the logs and see who is in the wrong.

14. RKB53

RKB53 Member

This is soooooooooooo 3 posts ago

15. Rehnquist

Rehnquist Member

I can't imagine the team being that stacked considering we were fighting over the middle the entire time. Whether or not the 12 people on the server A) acknowledged that 3 JPL were BE and 1 was NF (which would have been even anyway, but whatever), or B) gave 2 shits what the teams were, is speculation. My 10 minute ban had expired when I returned, just FYI. I wouldn't know if you were level headed or not, you were so quick to ban that I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

As far as insulting names goes, don't act like you don't say stupid shit like "Oh Whinequist and Dumsfeld are here lol", too. It's worse when a person "in power" does it, by the way.

16. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

yea yea, like anyone ever cares about 3 taggers on one side. Trickster was just talkinb about playing in games with 8 clanners on one side with him and 2 on the other. No one cares Dubee unless it's BSID tags because BSID are too pro to play against in numbers.

17. Trickster

Anyway, if you want to argue about 1 incident, take it to the g4tc forums.

18. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

We're not that dead, just like...a bit zombie-ish. There are still about 3-5 dedicated CW players that pretty much play every day. Tricks, i'm sure they'd be willing to cut in as players if you need more...for whatever you're up to. Or maybe that should be "they might" lol.

Lol CW :p

19. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Let's go tomorrow (friday) or saturday or sunday let's go all meet up don't need all this organisational shit just make it a PUG and shiz.

20. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

sure everyone meet in an SVN server.