BSID - Playing fair

Discussion in 'Clans' started by recon, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You guys couldn't even stack properly. If you're insistent on stacking, at least do it right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Says the guy who gets clan members because (gasp) his clan members are the admins who determine when to punish stax.

3. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Hmmmm... im a bit confused....

i'm kinda split between 2 ways of translating what you said patty...

the first way of translating would be: epic recruits people becouse they are admins
    in which case id love to see you name a single epic member who had admin before getting recruited.

the second version is: epic gets more members just becouse they got a lot of admins
    THEN QQ MOAR PATTY, we get recruits cuz we play a lot togheter and have fun and becouse we kick ass.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  4. Visorak06

Visorak06 Member

I like being able to get together with a couple friends and play a match or two on the same team/squad as them. What's wrong with that? Just because we wear the same clan tag?
    Nearly every time I play with my friends in Empires and we hit up the same faction we get incessant whining about stacking. It's absolutely stupid. You play with friends to get better at the game, play with people you're familiar with and enjoy, and have fun. After all, it's a game in the end. If you aren't having fun what's the point?
    That's not to say I'm arguing against true team stacking. I'm just saying I know where these guys are coming from with wanting to all get together and play. It's perfectly reasonable.

5. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

We never had an issue of stacking, it's just that when we were asked to not stack, we thought it was fucking stupid. That, and getting several of us banned for stacking when our team was on equal grounds with other team was fucking stupid as well. We're against something when its...*gasp*... Fucking stupid...

6. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

^------------------------------------

wow

hahaha! Oh wow, sigged.

Absolutely EPIC fail.

7. recon

recon SM Support Dev

I lol'd. I declined when Thor invited me back.

Reverse psychology ftw.

8. Trickster

Am I missing why it's so funny? It's basically the truth. I'd say 90% of the admins are in a clan. You join a clan and usually end up getting more involved in the community, and admin is a progression of that. Most of the EPIC members I recruited weren't long standing players, but ones I got early before they got involved and stuff (forums, admin, mapping etc). Hence they usually got admin after they joined us. There are loads of JPL admins for VIPER, and they probably wouldn't be if they weren't as well known for being active and stuff.

9. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

uh huh yea that must be it.

10. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Apparantly you found it so amusing that you sigged it... are you saying we recruited lots of them?

then please list them.

Go on patty, do it.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  11. RKB53

RKB53 Member

Lies get you nowhere

12. FN198

FN198 Member

This thread is a lose-lose embarrassment to BSID. In the first place we're set up to take a "complement" on our "improvement" from Recon, who in his elitist administrative chair pities us. Then on top of that, we take the bait and display to the entire forum how immature and not cool we can be in a failed attempt to deflect the original remarks that although benevolent in nature put our starting place in the shitter.

While that's bad and all, what is really disgusting to me is how EPIC was able to pull off that kind of a stack without any political or administrative repercussions and I get permanently banned and forced to grovel to an elitist council for a week for an unban when the stack I was involved with was only a fraction of the one in EPIC's screen here.

This is, however, all irrelevant now and things are back to how they should be policy-wise. I do not have any vendettas anymore but I thought this was something that should be illuminated. Although my brothers may embarrass me sometimes, they are the best family I could find in empires.

13. Trickster

That stack was on the designated Friday stack night. It was 100% within the rules. There's even a thread on the g4tc forums where we basically said "as fun as that was, I think this is probably going to cause stack night to get removed". And it did.

14. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Remember "stacking friday"?

Epic and the general community was not in favor of this weekly event.

Therefor we took action... in the form of overkill stacks... and it worked perfectly, it was removed shortly after.

edit: damn u trickster, posting while im typing q.q

15. FN198

FN198 Member

I was referring to it regardless of its time place or condition.

16. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

/agree

Zeke you still fail. And who cares about this thread? It was a troll to begin with, so I care not for maturity or valid argument, none exist here.

17. Zeke

Zeke Banned

says you? rofl xD

18. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

That game was awesome. CPATTON SUCKS

19. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Zeke, I think I speak for the entire community (except epic, but they don't count as human) when I tell you:

Learn... english...

That is all.

And stop fapping to gay hentai so much it's getting to your brain.

20. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

FN was comming and the enemy team already had a commander when the game started. Then patton went in the cv and lost because he's bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.