Brenodi Sixth Infantry Division

Discussion in 'General' started by Thor, May 14, 2006.

1. Stu

Stu BehälterGott

I saw HSM the other day.

2. Thor

Thor Member

Haven't seen him in a long time. I PM'ed him.

3. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Yes - Thank you :) - and he posted on HLF forums earlier today but haven't seen him much in game lately.

4. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Well we clan stack because we aren't really into that whole "join the other team and screw them up so bad they can't win" situation. And if the enemy team has less players, we kindly ask any possible pubbers to join NF. If there aren't any pubbers, someone of us joins NF.

5. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

in most games, that's a banable offence when not done on your own server.

6. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

I'm back, needed to catch up on life and fix my headset because I'm too cheap to buy a new one.

7. Thor

Thor Member

Updated the original post with our new forum URL. All previous applicants who were not accepted on the bsid forums in the last two days will need to visit the new forum's recruitment thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Cpt. Thor

8. MuteDonkey

MuteDonkey Member

Imbalance on the servers is a bit of an issue, I will change teams if I see fit to and providing some annoying noob on the other team doesnt annoy me. The only time I dont change teams when it is very unfair is if I feel I have put too much into one of the sides and dont wish to be going round destroying my own hard work...... or if I just want the map over quicker.......or if I really dont want NF rifles cos they suck........

Anyway its always good to have peeps from the forums on the servers as you know they can play well, especially anyone with a BSID badge. The pulling together in proper teamplay makes things more interesting, and for some reason I get that much more enjoyment out of killing a BSID as I know they can play good and I know they probly sat at their PC cursing at me :D

I know I tend to go 'commando' a lot and go doing my own thing, main reason is typing is a huge pain in the ass and I havnt got my mic sorted still which rules out proper teamplay. But there do seem to be more problems than normal with mics in Empires, anyone else noticed that? very few people using mics are audible at all, and I dont think its my settings as I have messed around with them a fair bit.

Anyway I look forward to killing/being killed by you all on the servers :)

9. Jimather

Jimather Member

i think the mic problem is down to most players only cracking out their mic on hl2 for the first time becuase empires really demands one and dont realise that it needs a little test with another player online to check for audibility.

its basically the same reason people always ask are you receiving (in some form) when making radio transmissions.

10. PJB

PJB Member

I'm trying to set up a divistion in my existing clan for this mod, so hopefully you'll have someone to have clan matches against soon :P

11. Thor

Thor Member

@ Above poster:

That would be great!

12. Ganks

Ganks Banned

Good luck dude. [Most] of the people into clans are pretty much tagged BSID. Its been like that for a few releases now.

13. Goose

Goose Member

I would love to play along side of you Lobster. Cause we know what happens when I don't. You kill me and I respawn and I chase you on foot the whole length of duststorm just to get the revenge kill.

14. Thor

Thor Member

I love killing lobster. After I kill him, I hurry up and crack open his shell, eating the tender meat inside before he despawns.

15. jambo

jambo Member

anybody got the link to the european clan ,
    as , i live in europe and need to know when the most people are on !

16. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

i dont sleep >,>

EVER