Blood Bowl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mr_quackums, Jan 30, 2009.

1. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

all hail nuffle.

anyone play? i re-found a website where you can set up matches and play over the internet through a java client.

http://fumbbl.com

anyway, im buying myself a new skink (a super fast, super agile, super fragile ball handler for the lizardman team) and looking for help with a name. my current names are blood stain, cannon fodder, mr.squish, organ donor, and red shirt plus meat shield died a few games ago (my non-wussy guys all have a the good, the bad, and the ugly theme to them).

so any suggestions?

2. Sherbie

Sherbie Member

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

this looks like tons of fun, but what game do the pions play? is that American football?

4. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

sherbi: im looking forward to that game and have been for awhile. but no usa release :( so its either an import or hope they offer a direct download. its in my "i want to support games like this so no pirating" category.

blizzerd: they say it is based on american football but its not much like it. its more of a rugby or an austrian rules football. and i think you mean the goblin who plays on the goblin team (they are also units for the orc team but the video was of gobos). that big dude was a troll and i laughed because trolls are so stupid that that need a team mate next to them when they act or they will forget what to do and just stand there and they did a good job of showing that in the video. what the vid didnt show was that every time a troll throws a goblin there is a 50% chance he is hungry and eats the goblin instead of throwing him. in case you couldnt tell, the gobolins are a joke team who are not expected to do very well (just like the half-lings), even though a few of their guys can try to sneak weapons unto the field to help them.

btw, for those who care i named the guy "flat line" (he got killed in his 2nd game :( so i bought yet another one [those guys are cheap] and also named him "flat line")

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009