Binocular draw distance

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Androc, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Androc

Androc Member

Heya, just an observation on the scout's binoculars. It's just that, whenever there are enemy units actually far enough off to require binoculars to spot, they get erased by the binoculars. Meaning, the binoculars are ONLY useful for artillery spotting right now, instead of recon. So, could draw distance somehow be increased when using binoculars? If not, maybe they could whatever infantry is actually in range. Not spot for the entire team, mind you, but just put a box around them as long as you have the binoculars up. So you can find snipers and the like.

2. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

You have my support and the support of all sand based containers across the european continent.

3. Awrethien

Awrethien Member

This and the scouts scope. Earlier I was playing a match and a grenadier was rocket sniping the build able tower I was in. I could see where the rockets where coming from but since he was moving around I couldn't hit him....

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Agreed.

STAMP OF APPROVAL

5. Vaun

Vaun Member

Like the FarCry binoculars, spotting enemy units with a box even through light cover, like foliage. Also, using ep1 and 2, u can increase the draw distance.

6. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

how did this thread get 1 starred! (then 3 starred after I 5'd it)