Beavis and Butthead

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, Oct 27, 2011.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

2. Apex

Apex Member

Any reason to spam a product placement show right?[MLP, not B&B]

3. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

cause they are both cool shows that is recent.. both got discontinued a while ago.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I have an awesome beavis and butthead merch. Its the two of them sat on that sofa with an IR pickup. You put it next to the TV and every time you change channel on the TV they talk shit. Its great and after 10 years not the least bit annoying or old.... Although everyone that lives with me may disagree. But fuck'um - its my TV and I pay for the satalite hookup.

5. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

damn dood, that merch must be worth a lot of money. i think if u had some beavis and butthead gear from the 90s, it could be worth some cash now.

6. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

7. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Ohh daamn I forgot you ever play the PC games for Beavis and Butthead?

Like the hock a loogie game where you had to spit off the top of a building onto people and cars and such like. They need a HD remix.

8. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

that show was barely funny when it was on TV... I seriously don't think it will be any good now, what, 15 years later?

and a large part of that show was watching music videos, do they even make those anymore?

9. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Really, REALLY. Alucard you should just stop trying; For a moment there I thought after a month you may have changed. But no, you still continue to act with this weird and uncalled for East VS West mental complex and not only that you found a way to make your avatar EVEN WORSE. I honestly thought that "thing" you had for an avatar earlier was the bottom of the barrel for you but no, no you had to prove me wrong. I will never unsee this thing you have brought before me and for that I shall never forgive you.

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS, WHY?! IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU WANT ALUCARD
    TO POST HUNDREDS OF ANIME "MUSIC" (Using this term loosely) VIDEOS!!!

10. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

What is alucard's avatar anyway? I adblocked every avatar ages ago and cant find the filter under 10k filter rules.

11. YouzY

YouzY Member

I love AMV's

Old:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  12. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

It's one of those "moe" girl pictures from some anime shit. Knowing Alucard the girl in question is probably twelve to thirteen years old.

13. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Turn off your adblocker for a minute when you read this. I have a pretty sweet monkey avatar that everyone needs to see at some point.

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

i guess i need to start smoking weed again

15. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

the last avatar was changed to the ugly girl by trickster or empty. so that wasnt really my avatar.

well. the girl in the avatar, according to the manga is now a college student. in december there is going to be a movie about her and her friends giong to the UK for vacation.

i dont really like AMV, especially AMV where the person just used footage from the show and just have some music. its retarded. i hate running into it on youtube or other video sites, because the uploader trick you by not putting in the title that its an AMV.

beavis and butthead makes fun of music videos and media/entertainment like jershey shores or twilight.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  16. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

And usually the music is by Linkin Park, yeah it sucks, I had a friend that actually liked that garbage.