Beat the thing above

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trid3nt, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. BigTeef

    BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

    Messages:
    7,036
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    0
  2. ViroMan

    ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

    Messages:
    8,381
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    second time that link was posted?
     
  3. BigTeef

    BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

    Messages:
    7,036
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    0
    It broke the first time during a youtube thing.
    and I wanted to see if it could be beat.
     
  4. ViroMan

    ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

    Messages:
    8,381
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
  5. Trickster

    Trickster Retired Developer

    Messages:
    16,576
    Likes Received:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Missing developers/development there.
     
  6. Candles

    Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

    Messages:
    4,251
    Likes Received:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I'm pretty certain that he's just zooming on the 5% of a larger pie chart, where the other 95% is devs.
     
  7. ViroMan

    ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

    Messages:
    8,381
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Nope its part of Religion. That's what this game is... a religion.
     
  8. Z100000M

    Z100000M Vithered Weteran

    Messages:
    9,120
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Thats a pretty up to date chart though.
    Would like to see 2010 one though. F'nNig along with CuntPatron would occupy half of that chart easily.

    Edit: I actually only now noticed that its labeled as 2010. I hope you are joking brother. Alucard wasnt even born back then. Paradox was probably getting the hang of placing ammo boxes.

    Also, there is this latent hate for scout/scouts/snipers/boomtanking. I think saying that paradox gets as much heat as every game issue is giving paradox waaay too much street cred.
     
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  9. Sgt.Security

    Sgt.Security Member

    Messages:
    3,136
    Likes Received:
    139
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Yah, Paradox was just a new boy back in 2010.
    If you remove the 2010, that chart would be more accurate.
    I think you missed PUG/Scrims too, they are big drama generators.
     
  10. ViroMan

    ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

    Messages:
    8,381
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    It was a hate crime chart I found on internets.. I just did a quick text change on it.

    The scrims generate drama for sure but, not hate. I was thinking of putting "tricksters scripts" in there instead of religion though... lol
     
  11. Grantrithor

    Grantrithor Member

    Messages:
    9,820
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    0
    script_manifest, G4TC, and dual salvo homing would represent 2010 hate crimes.
     
  12. Z100000M

    Z100000M Vithered Weteran

    Messages:
    9,120
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    0
    While we are at it, sourcemod faggetry and playerbase wide server scoreboards.
     
  13. ViroMan

    ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

    Messages:
    8,381
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Well we got some posting to make up...

    [​IMG]

    and then...

    [​IMG]

    and then...

    [​IMG]
     
  14. D.D.D. Destroyer

    D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

    Messages:
    9,509
    Likes Received:
    111
    Trophy Points:
    0
  15. Z100000M

    Z100000M Vithered Weteran

    Messages:
    9,120
    Likes Received:
    70
    Trophy Points:
    0
    [​IMG]

    Frigates beat Pelicans
     
  16. ViroMan

    ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

    Messages:
    8,381
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0

Share This Page