Armed Assault:The reason why gameplay pwndizzles graphics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by decemberscalm, Aug 10, 2006.

1. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

http://www.armedassault.com/

If you havnt seen this game yet, you should keep it eye on it. It seems to be evrything that I hoped BF2 was going to be.
    Its from the makers of operation flashpoint, which I've never had the chance to try, but I've heard amazing things about it. Anyone else excited about this?

2. Empires Noob

Empires Noob Member

It´s OFP 1.5. And yes OFP is excellent

3. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

I'm waiting for OFP 2 and I guess this'll hold me over till then.

I just hope they upgrade the posing and animations, those still look a bit icky. The environment stilll looks like ass, but then again if they'd up the quality my computer would explode and you can still go anywhere unlike most games.

4. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Frontlines: Fuel of War is from the mod team that made Desert Combat for BF 1942, after they split up from Dice when EA monopolized, er, took over them.

That game looks good too, you should check it out. As for ArmA, it looks cool but hard to say without a demo :/

5. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Usto play OFP, but got boring after 2 years, one of my bro's is waiting for AA more than anything XD he just keeps getting disappointed cause when he looks for it, it seems the release date gets pushed.

oh and BF1942,2,V, and maybe 2142 suck =) dunno about 2142 cause it looks like it might be interesting, but ya, not a big fan of Battle Field games and clones of the like. Im probably gonna play AA, hopefully they got some of the retarded things from OFP out =)