arid_rc3 ??

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Lala, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Lala

Lala Member

öhm Download? Where i can find this map? :eek:

2. Silk

Silk Mapper

Caution:

But if you decide to ignore this:
    http://www.forums.empiresmod.com/showpost.php?p=137866&postcount=32

Edit: i played arid_rc3 on the ghost server today with 30+ people. I asked their members if the map has ever crashed but they don't seem to think so. But i trust bitchslap so its probably just something that doesn't happen all that often
    It was the first time i played with more then 20 people. I enjoyed it a lot, particularly because it's overal not such a popular map and relatively new so most players were coming up with tactics and ways to attack/defend without much previous experience. It was fresh.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  3. Lala

Lala Member

4. Silk

Silk Mapper

I'm really bad at remembering things like this, but which was your server again?

5. Lala

Lala Member

[z4] was my server. runs fine with 5 ppl, no crashes! now its time to fill the server and test again! :) Map goes to the mapcycle!

PS: u forgot 1 refpoint S-W point is missing on the minimap.

6. Silk

Silk Mapper

I remember being very confused today btw. When i played rc3 i noticed it didn't have everything i made in the last version. So this would mean rc3 isn't the last version i made, but i can't recall having started on rc4.

This missing refpoint that you mention is something that i do remember fixing ... if i really made an rc4 where the hell did i put it then?

Find out more at eleven.

7. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

@bitchslap - Yo check your redirect site, i get that msg of having a missing map, so check make sure it's there sounds like it isn't downloading and maybe reupload it to both your redirect and main server. Possible map conflict, dunno

8. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

could be, will check on it.

9. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

my own idiocy, forgot to upload 'some' files in a directory i didnt see. anywho the map works fine.