An stapled-closed letter from wealthysoup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sitka, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sitka

Sitka Member

Dear wealthysoup,

You have received a thread in your honor at Empires Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Being so buttfrustrated over me pointing out a logical fallacy and politely telling you why you are receiving perceived hostility in a thread that you had to infract me.
    Out of all the reasons you could - at least in part justice - have chosen as an excuse to infract me, you chose the post in which i "use quotes wrong".
    Not only did i provide the original quote right above the "wrong" one, i also did this to both shorten the length of the post (clearly stating what it sounds like to me that you're saying in quote format rather than spending several sentences explaining it below) and to bring to attention the absurdity of the proposal made within the quote.

While it might cause you excessive pain in the rear area, i very much doubt that my "wrong quoting" causes anyone else to throw a fit.
    If it really hurts that much, you could've just said so.

-repeat the same message as above for some reason-
    -------

This thread is worth 1 unit of rumprustling and may result in excess bottombothering until it expires. Serious pooperpains will never expire.

All the best,
    Empires Forums

Also,
    inb4 ban
    inb4 censoring
    inb4 locked
    inb4 thread moved to the nest (i'm fine with that one, really, but this is off-topic.)

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Sitka is the hero empires deserves, but not the one it will ever want.

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

ohh ohh... he publicly argued a moderators action....

4. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Slowclap.gif

5. Empty

Empty Member

From what I can tell sitka didn't really do anything wrong there, there's no rule that says you can't paraphrase or change what you post in quote text. While I'm impartial on the argument, I think wealthysoup made a bad call.

That said, please don't make big threads about infractions, if you want them overturned PM a different moderator or whatever.

I'm gonna lock because I don't think there's anything to discuss, and it'll just devolve into 'mods suck' bashing if I leave it open, but I'll repeal that infraction because it seems unjustified imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.