am i really the 1st to think of this you guys disapoint me

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bctech, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bctech

bctech Member

can any one say research that is dependent on multiple classes of research like to get nukes you might need to research nuclear products in chemistry and upgraded missile warheads then advanced warheads then nuclear warhead in physics

also we need more laggy explosions plz when i shoot a nuke at some one i wanna see a fing mushroom cloud and be able to say somthing like eat nuke bitch or suck my nuke right now its like meh its a firecracker i actually fell asleep while driving my heavy with nukes yesterday i rate the curreent nuke explosion on a scale of 1-10 as fail

whatttt no no dont do it :headshot:
    ouch that not nice

2. Tovarich Cookie

Tovarich Cookie Member

bctech, first of all, welcome to the empires forum.
    secondly, read the forum guidelines and rules: PLEASE.
    thirdly, i am going to hammer you for this before Empty can: your spelling sucks.

Alright, onto the subject. Empires is complicated enough as it is: having to go into chemistry then physics for a weapon that no one really uses anyway is just a bitch. Why add more complications to a already hard to learn game?

And for future reference, sentence like "somthing like eat nuke bitch or suck my nuke right now its like meh its a firecracker" REALLY makes us worry about the future of humanity. We really should kill you now so you will never to be allowed to breed.

And yes, the nuke animation do need a bit of an upgrade... maybe a HE arty style dust cloud + explosion.

/rage

3. Empty

Empty Member

AHM ABOUT TO DROP THE HAMMER, AND DISPENSE SOME INDEEESCRIMINANT JUSTICE.

One, don't make undescriptive threads.
    Two, use grammar.
    Three, don't make your first post a flame towards the owners of the forum.
    Four, read the fucking stickies.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  4. Wertbarg

Wertbarg Member

My name is Wertbarg, and I approve this discipline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.