Air Strike ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Melee, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Melee

Melee Member

Ok we already have arty strike which is great for Squad leader - Grenadier

But hows about the scout gets "Air Strike" for Scout squad leader , this would drop a large quantity of Napalm over the enemy and only affect Infantry, They would be slowly reduced in health similar to the way Bio works, therefore : Grenadier arty strike for tanks, Scout air strike for Inf. This would be great for later in game when one side is Turtled and defending, giving scout more to do..........

This could be further enhanced by giving Engineer squad leaders "insert here" 'I was thinking ammo or health drop but he can do that already', and Riflemen Squad leaders could get maybe "shrapnel Strike" which dumps lots of shrapnel over a large area popping the tyres on tanks, jus kidding but you get the idea............

If you think each class should have some form of air/artillery strike post.........

2. davee magee

davee magee Member

sorry...im posting anyway.

i dont agree with you, sounds way to overpowered im afraid,
    besides when there are planes, you can do your own air strikes :D

3. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I'm not sure really, while it would be nice fer the scout to have something more diverse, making it an ability which takes out inf wholescale really isn't what I want to see - i'd rather see something crazy like the scout dropping a bunker for his team...or something that is More geared towards scouts teamplaying.

I feel mass hide is a good ability right now, so i'm not sure if it'd replace recon or...? Scout gets 3 specials? ^ ^

4. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Omg I Want Napalm Bombs For The Planes