Acen 2013

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigTeef, May 17, 2013.

1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  2. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

This is why there are no cartoon conventions.
    Your custom encourages more production.

Stop liking anime and watch some real cartoons you weirdy-beardy-homogay.

You can't explain why I'm wrong because I'm not.

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

More quality production, if anything. Watching bad shit promotes bad shit. There's a world of difference between, say, Hellsing and some obscure schoolgirl anime thing. It's kind of like with games. You get shit (dota) and you get gold (empires). If you stop playing all games because dota is bad, you'll also never get empires.

4. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

As destoryer said, there is more bad than there is good, and it applies to the media in general.

Since I was exposed to the good stuff at a early age, such as Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies, Neighbor Totoro, Spirited away, Howls moving castle. A bar was set and I knew what I wanted.
    I enjoy fishing for the good stuff, sticking my hands in and searching for stuff based on themes and plot, animation is great too but im not a aesthetic person.
    My all time favorite series is where all the charecters are halroiusly geometric, its about a guy gambling with his life and body parts.

If you don't like somthing that is you man, unless you can prove and explain in pages of prargraphs of why you are correct; people like me and in general are going to rub this off as a opinion rather than fact.
    And I am not a homogay, I spent plenty of hours jerking off to obeesed black women.

Last edited: May 20, 2013