A true story

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GI-Jane, Feb 13, 2007.

1. GI-Jane

GI-Jane Member

this is seriously true , whether you believe me is up to you.
    On December 12th 2006 My wonderful pride and joy a T reg red Honda Hornet 600
    [​IMG]
    was stolen from inside my garage , yep they ripped the hinges off the door as the padlock was enormous.
    Next day I walked my daughter to her car and turned round to see a space where my bootiful Motorbike had once been, I had spent much time and money customising the Bike.
    After many tears I was payed out by the insurance company but recently I decided to look on various internet publications for parts off my bike.
    Lo and behold on the 6th Feb I spotted a special Titanium Blue flame exhaust similar to the one fitted to my bike being advertised on Ebay so I checked on the sellers other items and found he was also selling a red fuel tank the same colour as my bike.
    Now these 2 items being sold together are very unusual and seeing as the seller was in manchester same as me I decided to do some detective work.
    I emailed the seller with a query as follows ” Do you have any other stuff I need a seat and a rear light lense cover, I could collect, pay cash dude/sounds good I could call an collect/cash on saturday after 12 I live in altrincham is that near u, do u have any other Hornet stuff for sale my wheels are absolutely shagged”
    He responded “”yes i deffo got a seat but ill have to look for rear light? Many Thanks jack / 20£ for the seat with postage and blue flame was off my cbf 600 t reg””
    Over the next few days we discussed things as follows
    Me : “did you get my message about maybe collecting seat for £20 on Saturday after 12 oclock and i might be interested in can aswell “.
    JAC : “I live in northern moor,collection with cash is fine and i have a pair wheels too?
    Have you got a contact number so i can speak to you?
    Me : “my mobile is ******and my email is darkrider1@hotmail.co.uk Im out tonight but should be available after 1pm Sunday, Many Thanks jac”.
    I now had enough information to be almost 100% sure these were parts off my T reg Hornet as I also live in Northern Moor. I also checked the other items that 23Jack57 was selling and the results speak for themselves, In the last month he has sold 3 sat nav Tom tom’s , 2 Ipod’s , a digital camera a fax/phone a dvd player etc etc.
    On 13th Feb The police called to enquire about my observations but weren’t very hopeful explaining how a warrant would be needed and proof , he said he would go and speak to a colleague who would get in touch with Ebay. He later called back to arrange a date for taking a statement .
    Eventually Jac contacted me on 13th Feb on the mobile number I gave him.
    After introductions I told him My yellow hornet(a little white lie) had recently been involved in a crash and I needed some bits to get it right again, he said he had some wheels so I asked if they were steel or what as mine were horrible white powder coated wheels .
    Jack stated that the front wheel was painted red around the rim (Yes Mine was painted red) but both were good condition steel wheels with black centres. He mentioned he had some Red Renthal handlebars (just like the ones I had on mine) aswell as other bits that I could look at on Sunday.
    I agreed to meeting Jack on Sunday at 12oclock and obtained his address which was *****, Northern moor which is less than ¼ of a mile away from me.
    I will pass this information on to the police and await there response but meanwhile I have a few friends in the biker community who are very eager to meet JAC ........
    first I cant believe anyone would be dumb enough to blatantly seel stolen stuff on Ebay , secondly he lives like 500 yards away from me and is dumb enough to post pictures and give his address out so easily?
    Vengeance Will Be Mine : Watch this space

2. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Oh shi-

Ask him to bring something identifyably yours when you meet him in public so the coppers can bust him.

If they still won't do anything, well, go pay a visit with your friends. I doubt he'll really call the cops when he's stolen all that junk.

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

he would be shot if this happened where i live... gj on finding him tho.. people these days :(

4. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

fuck that bitch up. don't just break his house, put a wedge in the front door and burn it down.

5. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

nice job! i say light his furniture on fire, and then snatch his ass in a bear trap!

6. Jn.

Jn. Member

Tie him down in the desert naked, smear honey all over his balls so the ants can eat them, and cut his eyelids off so he can watch the sun until he dies.........

7. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

if the police don't come. Make sure you take something to protect yourself =/

8. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

Hope he doesnt hover the Empires forums....

9. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I know. Since you seem to know a lot about vehicles/bikes, get some mechanical-buff friends, and take a part his car when he goes to sleep. re-assemble it in his living room. He's fucked. (yes, this was from the thread about what to do against the guy who stole Krenzo's lunch)

10. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

hahahha i remember that....

11. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

Fuck.

If someone stole my brother's car, I doubt they'd live past the Opel community figuring out what happened.

I'd say bring a set of large wrenches.

And have a few inconspicuous friends in the area.

With large wrenches.

Just in case.

12. GI-Jane

GI-Jane Member

Jn thats Sick but i like it , deffo the best idea so far , in fact can we implement this into Empires, all New Emp_recruits get tortured as part of there initiaition ceremony........:D