A short funny video.

Discussion in 'General' started by katana9000, Jan 3, 2007.

1. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Give him a SFX, I don't see how that could possibly go wrong.

Also, WinRAR is much better, it offers the best compression out of all the free archive types (as in you don't have to buy software to access that file type)

2. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

another method, i don't know if this takes longer or anything, is to be on the page of whatever video you are not meant to be able to download, then goto file and "save page as". save it to your desktop for ease. then, on your desktop you will get a file calling itself the webpage, and a folder with all the stuff in the webpage in it. move the files you want, such as the videos there to wherever you want, and then delete everything else. :)

3. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Nope. When you save a page it saves the code. Video and images are hot linked directly into the page, but not part of it. You could however use the code to determine the directory of some files.

4. katana9000

katana9000 Member

With firefox you can easily (Assuming its not encrypted) get the links of all media by looking under the media tab. (I don't use firefox anymore so I don't remember exactly where the tab was.) You want an annoying site to get vids off of? "Youtube" is a pain.