A crazy dream I just had

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fricken Hamster, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

I just woke up and had the weirdest dream. I'm going to type it down while its still fresh in my mind. I'm also going to leave out a lot of the really weird stuff that didn't make sense.

So when we went to school, there were changes. Now there was like a donut bar at every class room. I went to my German class and there was this guy there giving out donuts. I got a powdered sugar donut and ate it. It made me feel really weird, like it was changing the way I think. It made me feel good. When the effects wore off, I wanted to get another one, but this kid in my German class told me not to. Few of us didn't get a second donut. Then class began. The teacher started brainwashing us. I didn't take a second donut, but i was still pretty dazed. It then became apparent to me that the school was using drugged donuts to turn us all into brainless zombies. One of the nondonut eaters snapped and ran out of the classroom as fast as he could, but the security guards soon caught him. I'm the confusion, I gave an eye signal to my friend and we started running away. Unfortunately a staff member caught us and we were are sent to math class were we were exposed to more brainwashing lectures. Of course they offered me a donut before it began. I look at the donut bar and there was this weird thick liquid at the bottom. I took a powdered sugar donut but didn't eat it. I sat there for a while then got bored of the bullshit so I started throwing stuff at the teacher, but only the nondonuteaters realized what was going on. Then my Human Geography teacher, who was running the Boston Marathon at the time suddenly appeared and knocked out my hypnotized math teacher. All the nondonuteaters started just beating the shit out of the hypnotized people. I not sure what happened next, but we ended up playing guitar.

I recreated my dream to the best of my ability. I left out some of the really weird stuff like pokemon references. I also tried to piece together parts that were really hard to put into words because they were more like emotions in my mind.

discuss now

2. theotherjms

theotherjms Developer

What you experienced was real life, you reading this forum and everything related to Empires is a dream.

I mean, seriously, do you think that in the real world people sit around in front of their computers shooting virtual rockets at virtual tanks all day? Or that somebody like Headshotmaster could exist in real life? Nope, it's all just the weirdest dream you ever had.

3. Mr.Bungles

Mr.Bungles Member

amen to that.

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member