99 year old gamer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, Aug 7, 2011.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Source: http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/meet-99-old-video-game-master-161546515.html

[​IMG]

So there is a 99 year old japanese woman that started gaming from like age 70ish. Playing on her NES for 20+ years. I guess she mastered bomberman by now. Someone should send that lady a ps3 or wii.

I think if she played Empires, she would pwn all of us. She will be as haxxored with the rifle as reznov, an expert boomtanker like hobbes, a crazy commander like FN, and professional com like harryhoot.

Question:

If you grew old... would you be a gamer???

2. Deiform

Deiform Member

Why do you guys think Hobbes is good in the CV? He's not, he loses nearly every match. Stop encouraging him. And FN for that matter, both have generic strats that don't work, especially FN who will cut corners in order to get a win, which will fail against any organised team.

Harryhoot and Reznov are the only respectable players you have mentioned, and if I was the 99 year old gamer, I would take offence that you likened me to Hobbes and FN.

3. mcthugg

mcthugg Banned

Some of the best matches I have played ether had FN or Hobbes as com.
    Even when Hobbes looses at least it is a fun lose.

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Sure whatever, harryhoot and reznov are shit compared to Hobbes. you just wish you could be an A class greefer (someone who reefs and griefs).

5. mcthugg

mcthugg Banned

So how is Hobbes a greifer ?

6. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

he is like a griefer... but I duno he can make it exciting to be on his team cuz you like, you KNOW he is gana get stuck, so your always paying attention to whats going on and waiting to hear him cry.

7. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

i did get pissed off at hobbe's boom tanking at the beginning. however, i do realize that because there is no one else commanding. would you step up to command? for the most part, not that many people would step up to command.. so hobbes has to take the reins. it is fun and funny being on his team. im sure we both benefit from it.. being able to see through ambushes for future references and getting some lol's.

I also like FN's commanding abilities because he is one crazy bastard when it comes to commanding.. He does risky tactics that could fuck the team over, but its new and fun. I am a pretty boring commander, just sit there and research the usual crap. Harryhoot would probably be able to kill me with an APC rush with ease.

i've also taken the liking in trying to ambush hobbes with mines and trying to flip him.

8. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Really?

9. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

dont say theres no girls on the internet! i imagine the grandma playing a female character in an MMORPG, and people hit on her in game. haha.