1 sab at a time

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Tovarich Cookie, Sep 27, 2009.

?

meh?

1. yeah

14 vote(s)
    37.8%
  2. nah

23 vote(s)
    62.2%
  1. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

I'd rather sabotage go back to how it used to be... you could sabotage an unlimited amount of structures in an unlimited amount of time, but they wouldn't take damage over time and die, you required the teamwork of your fellow teammates to go in and finish taking things out. People used to not like how scouts would just go off and do their own thing, but the sabotage change for 2.2x has led scouts to do that even more, because now they don't need to "help" someone take out a turret farm, they can just disable it and destroy it in one fell swoop. At the least, it'd be nice to have the structure smoke bugs fixed (where a perfectly healthy or freshly built structure will continue to smoke), and also get the dark purple smoke back that distinguished a sabotaged building from a damaged one.

2. Demented

Demented Member

I did. You made it sound optional.

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Oh my bad then. I meant to post what I would like this suggestion to be.

4. Mashav

Mashav Member

I still say that the problem with sabotage was never sabotage itself. It was the fact that the delivery system (Hide) is incredibly inefficient.

When delivery was easy (undefended rax, tank rush) It was incredibly effective, and In my opinion, the greatest teamwork enabling skill in empires.

Also, the DoT was/is horrible.