1.07 Few bugs

Discussion in 'Support' started by DJMcTom, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJMcTom

DJMcTom Member

Here's a couple of bugs i've noticed whilst playing (probably lots more, these are just the ones i can think of right now).
    As commander, the build/research etc buttons arn't clickable. if i click up and right from them (about 2cm) i can use them .... obviously this is far from ideal.
    I am in 16:10 mode @ 1600 by something. It used to work fine in 0.6

In the blue teams (can never remember which is which) vehicle factory, if you go off the side of the ramps you fall down a hole and can't get out.

When attempting to build a turret as engineer, there are several points where the turret is in you, or red, or not there at all. Most of the time, if it's red or not there or in you, you can build the turret anyway, it just gets built infront of you - where you'd expect.

There are oh so many exploits in the maps, involving walking through cliff faces..i'm sure you know where these are you.

My game crashes when i walk into a blue team's apc. It's done it 3 times now, and only done it since .7

My commander mode in general doesn't work, I can't seem to select units if they're moving.

You can build yourself into a wall if you stand on it whilst building.

The blue teams engineers have no pupils, they just have totally white eyes..it's pretty freaky. I think some other models don't have them too..or they're looking off at funny angles. They look pretty retarded.

Sometimes when ML turrets are shooting other turrets, they miss completely...and just keep on missing, they won't take another target.

In commander mode, you should (imo) start off with your view facing north, and be zoomed out a bit more. Also, it should remember your view height/direction when you leave the vehicle and come back.

If you hit a turret with a small tank, even fairly slowly, you explode.

With the blue teams soldier's rifle if you zoom in and then crouch, it still has the same massive recoil as when you're stood up.

If a nade or rocket/mortar hits a wall, or near a wall you are behind, you get hurt.
    As do any turrets behind the wall. This really shouldn't happen...anything you've hidden behind the wall gets destroyed before the wall does.

Empires is now hl2mp. In xfire it loads hl2dm and it also says this when loading the game.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  2. 2TM

2TM Banned

Dude, Everyone knows about these.
    But thanks.

3. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Most of those are fairly well known...

The eyes and faces on those models are really messed up :(, thats the first thing I noticed when I just started and it freaked me out big time... Then I realized that their eyes just stay in the same position.... So you might get lucky and get yours eyes facing the normal way :D

By the way why is that? "No face muscles" or something?

4. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Try jumping around with the massive recoil thing. And also try re-scanning your games library in Xfire to fix that. I'm pretty sure everything else is known about. Thanks.

5. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

actually, ive never heard the BE rifleman bug before.

6. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

It's a old bug. Player spawns a bit above the floor (1mm). The player flies/hovers over the floor. You see if you're hovering by checking crosshair size. If you jump you begin to walk and crosshair is smaller. Crouch doesn't affect this at all. You need to jump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.