★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I think the FBI is in utter revolt right now, they are dumping tons of shit on the Clinton's all over Twitter, they re-opened the investigation... I think the FBI might be fighting the corruption for once.

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I think its more cowboys not wanting to be called pussies for hillary

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I don't know, apparently the FBI was PISSED that Comey didn't want to recommend charges, and then all that info came out about the DNC donating money to the campaign of one of the wife's of the assistant head to the Clinton investigation...

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

HO-LY-SHIT THAT VIDEO IS AMAZING AS SHIT.

5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Thats not what I ment with fake and true, I mean you are implying 40000 emails are all bad for HRC which isnt the case, I've read a few of those mails and plenty of them arent all bad and corrupt they are just standard mails. There are mails in them that do show the corruption but not all of the 40000 like you are implying.

6. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

It doesn't matter how many e mails are pertinent, or how many are real/fake. The number of e mails are a useless metric. the only thing that is important is whether or not there was malevolent intentions, whilst it is entirely possible that an unbiased third party could establish that pretty quickly with today's litigation data tools the real take away is that people have mostly taken positions and whatever is said is going to be given and received in a highly subjective light.

Both campaigns are using the usual social media brute forcing. I don't think anything meaningful is going to be garnered from the leak of these e mails before some time passes.

That said, it continues to astound me how people think that e mails can just be "lost", I constantly have to explain to clients under financial regulatory review that they can't just delete stuff and expect the problems to go away.

7. Paradox

I love the vox channel they have really thoroughly researched videos. Not just about elections but also about other stuff like

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

oh I wasn't implying they all showed corruption just that so far no one has denied or disproved they are real

9. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Something, something, burden of proof.

Anyway it's pointless anyway because to some people the content of some e mail may be perfectly acceptable and explainable, to someone else they will consider it high treason.
    It's just like Trump saying he's gonna grab 'um by the pussy - some people will be perfectly happy with his explanation that it's just a "bit of manly banter, Right Guys - We all do it, we don't really mean it", whereas other people will read into it that actually when he is being himself he's a misogynistic letch who doesn't have a scrap of decency and doesn't have the moral fibre to govern the town hall.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not really azk there is blatant proof in the emails on many issues and the fact people got fired based on the info shows it is clear what was going on. OFC not all the emails are clear cut but there are enough of them that are, and they haven't even gotten to go thru them all with a fine tooth comb since there are so many of them.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

There have been a couple emails floating around social media that are obviously fake. they are usually the ones that show some sort of higher corruption.
    There's been a bunch of other fake stuff on "news" sites too. Remember the postal worker ripping up Trump ballots?

The most these emails showed is coordination from the DNC in favor of hilary, advance copies of debate questions, and use of hack political commentators to discredit sanders. All stuff that was known beforehand, except the debate questions. But I mean really, its so obvious both parties get questions in advance, by how blasé the person was about giving them to hilary's campaign. only difference is she got caught

12. Paradox

The only mistake hillary made and trump hasnt is getting caught.

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yes there are fake emails but those are not on or come from wiki leaks site.
    and you are just conjecturing about republicans getting questions, just because you think so doesn't make it true, so unless you have proof, its not a fact.
    all the debates were hosted by MSM and there is no way MSM will give trump questions when they are colluding with HRC.. it just plain silly to think so.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

thye also show strong evidence of the Clinton foundation using pay to play in fact there are FBI investigations going on right now because of the new info revealed in the leaked emails. and they also show hrc campaign and their super pacs having communications which is against the law and several other things have come out from the emails. DNC racist attitude against Latinos Jews and Blacks just to name a few.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Paradox, why do you keep saying the Election can't be rigged? Not to mention you linked to VOX, but whatever.

It easily can. The voting machines, Dominion Voting, is closely linked to George Soros, and the machines are all private code. The public does not have access to the code to confirm there isn't something fishy going on, instead we are suppose to trust some PRIVATE COMPANY which has DONATED to Hillary Clinton. Totally not suspicious at all right? Even though Texas Voting machines switched a down ballot R to vote for Hillary. Totally not something we should check into. Especially when a voting rights group says that they have a program to change votes. It's hard to catch and fine someone who committed fraud when their candidate won and can pardon them or simply not press the issue.

Even if you DON'T think that election fraud can be real, why not look into it (call for an investigation) and prove to all the people who claim there could be wrong? I would think anyone calling fraud should have the election looked into because it would then protect the sanctity of our democracy. I just find it suspicious how all the MSM and even Obama said Russia could hack our election machines, but now all of a sudden "There can't be election fraud!"

16. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Source on both candidates getting them ahead of time? Because you aren't suppose to.

Also, how about the FBI Dump that was just released that quite literally states that Bill Clinton pardoned one of the FBI's 10 most wanted because he contributed a lot to the DNC? Is this not wrong to you? Or how about 5% of Clinton Foundation Funds (From what I could tell on their tax form) actually going to help people?

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

the two sides to amazing forums poster Donald Trump:
    "EVERYTHING IS RIGGED POLLS ARE INTENTIONALLY FIXED TO BENEFIT HILLARY. SHES ALSO IN A CHILD SEX RING BTW"
    "emm please give me source on something that is incredibly obvious i am well known for being very strict with things i believe in"

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no one said she was involved with a sex ring but that's what you post instead of all the valid facts from leaked emails. you feed your own agenda while denying the real facts.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

NOTHING NEW WAS REVEALED IN THIS STUPID FUCKING EMAILS. AS I SAID.
    .88 cents of every dollar is used in the clinton foundation. a rating of A

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

at least the people in the USA know what's true because trumps honesty rating just went up 8 points and Hilary's dishonesty rating
    is steady at 60% that includes dems and independents as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.