★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

hes speaking of a scenario in which Trump wins. not saying that trump will win. also its not my argument its michael moore's.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Okay I see where you are coming from, I take him saying that Trump will win from his interview with Bill Maher where he predicts Trump will win. However, My argument from the video wasn't that Michael Moore will say he will win, it was more that Michael Moore is describing the voter base of Trump. I see now where the divide came in.

I said "realized" Trump is going to win, I should have put this video instead. My argument I was arguing off of was based on the "He also talks about how Trump is going to win." I see now where the issue lies.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Trump can't win he doesn't have globalist bankers on his side

micheal moore isn't a credible source --> he's a tub of lard who twists his documentaries so that they seem factual (they are not). Just because he's voting for shillary doesn't mean that him saying trump will win is some kind of prophecy. That's all your argument seems to be baesd on "he doesn't like x but thinks x will win". That doesn't make sense. Did you fail discrete math or something?

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Jesus christ, you all keep thinking I think this means GG, game over, Trump has it in the bag. I never once said that, nor did I even infer it.

I simply referenced that video because Michael Moore does a good job explaining why Trump has a lot of support and a lot more than people think.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

new emails show HRC's top aids call her instincts and judgement terrible and that she wanted to get away with having her private email server

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

get it through your thick skull compete, nobody here clamed michael m is pro trump. Just that he understands why pro trump people are pro trump in general

7. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Im so tired of your bad arguments vicki. Like honestly they are just plain bad. i like discussing this topic with DT cause he backs it up with logic.

When i discuss with you I actually check your sources and based on those zi undermine your entire argument to which you keep on using the same " you dont livr in the us you dont know what we know you dont know the real facts" when its more than obvious that noone in your damn country except a percentage or 1 know the real facts cause you and your fellow countrymen dont read your sources dont check the emails. All you do is reference to "those emails" that dont show at all shes super evil corrupt conspiracy lord. And when you point blank copy paste the mails and proof its nothing at all, your next argument is: Yeah but therrs like 50000 more emails which shows she is evil, but hell you havent read them, you dont need to read them, ill let paradox read them and everytime he shpws me Im wrong ill just say, what about the 49000 you havent read and the people in the US just KNOWING out of the blue ( not at all influenced by the media, yes you fucking are ) shes evil and having facts? EVEN THOUGH NONE OF YOUR COUNTRYMEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FACTS OR MAILS. i bet you less than 0.05 percent of your population has read those mails, and those who have, are smart enough to pick things out of context and give it to you since you wont check it, you blindly believe on trumps side, and yes I say smart because they manipulate the hell out of you. You're so blindsided by your own propaganda campaign you cant see reason and when you do you call it "corrupt, conspiracy, msm" like hillary has never done anything good in the history of the human race.

I thoroughly hope trump loses just so i can see trump supporters call it conspiracy fraud MSM crap election for the next 4 years while their country actually doesnt go to shit cause trump threw out all logic.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox..its obvious you don't understand those emails, who they are from or to or what they say or reveal, that's why I'm done explaining I don't need to convince you or anyone, its there in black and white and most people who have read them see and understand the media bias and the unethical alliance with the dems. Its not important you agree or understand. So lets leave it at that

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  9. Paradox

What? How can you tell me I dont understnad them after I've read them and you havent?
    Thats the epitome of this entire thing right here. Its like you say litterally there in black and white its there you can read it and see whats going on, and its not what you make out of it.
    Like let me ask you, have you actually read all the mails you constantly link and source?

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yes I have read them, have you read them and read all my posts showing the crucial parts? Are you aware of what you are calling sources are the actual emails sent by the news outlets and HRC campaign themselves, to each other?? not some second or third party source???

11. Paradox

Are you serious right now? You've read them and still you think your 3rd link was legit? The 3rd link you described as -> NYT hrc planning coordinated attack on trump whilst in the mail the HRC is complimenting trump on being a formidable candidate and probably the republican nominee. Is that coordinating an attack, cause if it is for you then we are actually done talking cause youre beyond brainwashed at this point.

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

To be fair, it WILL be the end of the US. Why? Republicans will never get re-elected. This is a trend moving across the US. Californians who don't have jobs move to other states, get a job, then elect the same government that they had in California which raises taxes and costs them their job. It's happening in Texas and Texas WILL turn blue within the next couple decades. If Hillary brings in All those Refugees and allows Amnesty, the Republican party is toast and it is now a 1 party dictatorship.

Yea, most of the emails aren't bad. I'll give you that. However, some of them are pretty damning. Usually, it is also not just one email that is damning or the smoking gun, it is a connection of multiple emails that lead to one overall conclusion. Now, pair the emails with the O'Keefe videos and you can start to make out a pattern, where some of the stuff in the emails links to the videos.
    You are influenced by the media yourself. Don't lie. It is part of the reason you think Trump is so bad. How many Pro-Trump things have you actually seen over in Europe? I have talked to a few europeans and they said they haven't seen anything. Part of the reason that people in the US don't believe the media is because it is so blatant anti-Trump and they refuse to report on almost anything anti-Hillary. Most news agencies don't cover this email scandal, most don't cover the O'Keefe videos, most don't cover any of Hillary's many scandals which would totally disqualify her from being president of the US.

Not True. You can claim to dispute "facts", though the whole idea of a fact is that it is indisputable. The main thing that some, and most, are pissed at about Clinton is the carelessness of the FBI investigation. It is hard when there are news organizations, which I believe Politco even got busted of it, that are reporting "news" after donating and supporting a campaign. Especially when you have news casters specifically stating they are helping her campaign. How about a Huffington Post man specifically stating, "I am committed to make sure she is > elected as the next President of United States. I am reaching out to my > friends to raise money for her campaign. Please let me know if I can be of > any service to you." to the head of her campaign. That is media collusion right there, because the rest of the email he just goes on to post the blogs he has posted prior. There is a reason people no longer trust the media, because you now have to search for facts yourself. Hillary is evil for a plethora of other reasons.

I'd just like to say that even if one media outlet is colluding, which I think Steve cuomos idiotic remarks on multiple occasions prove, then that discredits all media.

Again, not everything is as black and white as in the emails. You have to relate the emails to real life shit that is actually happening, for Example:
    https://i.sli.mg/0u7u0d.jpg
    It's a nice picture explaining how the accusation against Assange about "Child Rape" is linked back to Clinton, where she also famously wanted to "Drone him"

I'd also wager you are blinded by the anti-Trump campaign because Hillary is honestly a criminal. Her email scandal is enough to throw her in prison and throw away the key let alone all the times she has lied to the public.

If the voting machines are rigged, like they are, then yea he probably will. it's sad voting machine companies can Pick a side and donate to that campaign and then it's a conspiracy when that is called into question.

13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Paradox, just so you realise, in Belgium half the stuff Trump just posted Hillary did is illegal, and for good reason.

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I'd post more of the linking the emails and videos together but I'm short on time. I will post more later. Again, the emails themselves aren't damning, it's what you link to it and how it all relates together, such as the payment from the Moroccan king and her foundation in General.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...takes-and-173000-solutions/amp/?client=safari

Here's an explanation of an "irregularity" currently going on in Florida to allow double votes, in a county that is heavily democrat, in a vital to win swing state, where Hillary Clinton allegedly met with the election commissioner on Tuesday... I mean, please respect the people's right to vote and stand up for democracy. any call of fraud ought to be fully investigated so the people's votes are not undermined.

15. Paradox

ill read your text tomorrow and reply to it.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox I will try and explain number 3 again to you its clear as day whats going on between the new york time and HRC's campaign,

you are getting hung on a sentence that shows because they think he is formidable, if they did not think that there would be no reason for them to get together with the New York Times and make a strategy for the times article
    the fact that the NEWS YORK TIMES is asking for advice on a story they will be running tomorrow with HRC's campaign in their newspaper with the New York Times IS BIAS and shows they are in collusion!!!!!!

and its plain as day they are strategizing how to make trump look bad BECASUE they feel he is a THREAT not a joke

this is taken from the leaked email in number 3...funny how you are ignoring all the other proof in emails I laid out for you.

*From:* "Healy, Patrick" <pdh@nytimes.com>> *Date:* February 29, 2016 at 12:36:31 PM CST> *To:* Angel Urena - PC <angel@presidentclinton.com>, Tina Flournoy <> Tina@presidentclinton.com>> *Subject:* *Hi Angel and Tina -- running stuff by you re Clinton/Trump> story in tomorrow's NYT*

"Hi Angel, hi Tina,
    Hope you're both well. Amy Chozick and I are doing a story about how the Clinton campaign and its supporters view Trump as a general election opponent and plan to run against him. The story will run in tomorrow's paper."

"One part of the story deals with how Secretary Clinton, President Clinton,> President Obama, and other Dems regard Trump as a potential general election opponent. I wanted to run some points by you about President Clinton, based on our reporting with allies and campaign advisers and other Dems who have spoken to him. We're told that President Clinton (like Mrs. Clinton and some other Dems)> thinks that Trump would be a formidable opponent in the general election,> and that Dems are in a form of denial if they dismiss Trump as a joke who> would be easily defeated in November.

President Clinton, like others,> thinks that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the electorate's mood and> that only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous> and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November> election.>> We're told that President Clinton (like Mrs. Clinton and many other Dems)> thinks the single greatest weapon against Trump is Trump's own instinct to> make outrageous, divisive, even hateful comments that can come across as> unpresidential. He, Mrs. Clinton, and the campaign all agree that they will> need to seize on opportunities to paint Trump as extremist and recklessly> impulsive.>>>> We're told that President Clinton, like Secretary Clinton and some others,> think Trump could pose a real threat in battleground states that President> Obama carried in 2008 and 2012 -- like Virginia and Ohio -- and he will be> competitive in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.>> We're also told that the campaign intends to unleash President Clinton on> social media and the campaign trail when Trump lashes out/tries to sway the> news cycle.>>

Happy to talk this over by email or phone before 6pm today.

Thanks, Patrick>>>> -->> Patrick Healy>> National political correspondent, New York Times>> p. 212 556 5885>> c. 917 575 4805>> e. pdh@nytimes.com>> @patrickhealynyt

Donald Trump likes this.
  17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

if you really cant see or understand this and are not trolling me then I totally give up trying to explain it. it cant be made any clearer.

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I wanted to add the fact the New York Time and the other news outlets I showed you previously have any conversation about their stories and articles and advice from HRC's campaign no matter what they are asking and do not ask for advice or input from any GOP or trumps campaign is blatantly unequivocally biased and in collusion with HRC.

I made some text large, not to be yelling but to highlight some of the important parts.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

you do realize that this is called "fact-checking", right. you have to run your story by people and as well as ask for comment. its a normal journalistic practice. all this email says is what bill clinton "said" and asking if it is true. theres nothing here. please point to where it shows they are colluding.

its not a hard thing to understand. anyone with half a brain knows why

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

all these leaks prove is that people dont know how to read emails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.