★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

no paradox, trump is beyond all doubt.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

What? Its not about trump or hillary its about the debates not being debates anymore and how they could fix it

3. flasche

beyond all doubt!

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

im at a loss on how you think it was just words

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

you have any proof it wasn't? has any women brought a sexual harassment case against him it or has spoken out about it? Stupid men love to exaggerate about crap like this.
    link me to proof he did what he said he did.

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

and if he did which I hope he did not he cant be worse than slick willie, and bill did it while being president raped, sexually assaulted plus had consenting affairs, and was impeached because of it, and yet his favorability ratings are very high.

evidently being a slug doesn't have anything to do with ones ability to be president.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...p-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html
    http://gawker.com/the-time-donald-trumps-ex-wife-accused-him-of-brutally-1721129617
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/donald-trump-woman-incident/
    and the aforementioned tapes

im sure you'll be glad to look back on how you voted for a guy who raped others and bragged about being a serial sexual assaulter. thats on you

im not even going to bother even mentioning his islamophobia, xenophobia, nationalist rhetoric, and overall insanity because quite frankly i get the vibe from you that you are just happy theres a leader than isnt targetting your people anymore.
    so look, he rapes women. and its incredibly obvious. have fun with your decision

all i can hope is that he loses and that in a couple months it will be funny to make fun of the shit he said and did instead of having to live this for 4 years

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

we had Hilary's husband do worse as President we had Kennedy Johnson act like whores in the white house.
    If you think Hilary should be President then you know nothing about Hilary
    and the nytimess and cnn are anti trump and pro Hilary I discount what they report because they have been proven to lie

trump has never raped anyone but bill Clinton has and to make it worse Hilary tried to ruin bills sexual victims lives with smear campaigns
    like I said you obviously know very little of how evil Hilary is.
    she defended a pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl and we have audio of her laughing about it and put the blame on the little girl to get her demented client off and laughs

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

wanting to keep the USA safe and make sure we can vet people properly which the FBI and Homeland security say we cant at this point is not being Islamic phobic

10. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Every statistics out there says vetting more or less doesnt matter. Letting in more immigrants doesnt matter. If you are going to get bombed, you are going to get bombed. Your fear of getting bombed is clouding your judgement even though you are more likely to die of anything else than a bombing. Hell you're more likely to die from a shark than a terrorist attack. But lets keep thinking that immigration is the problem and tell others you are voting foe trump cause he keeps the usa safe. Cause freedom and the us people first, and by us people i mean the white christians

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Don't assume you know why I am voting for trump..the only 2 reasons I'm voting for trump is he will appoint conservative supreme court justices who value and will uphold the constitution and because he is not Hilary.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Im rooting for him for the rapy stuff tbh, and the fact that i just cant warm myself up to thermonuclear war and having my country turned to glass.

13. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

More like toffee

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

True, our national sugar content would indeed make toffee more likely then glass.

the delicioupocalypse, toffeeageddon now

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Seriously? Not only does your statement have the stench of racism, considering ANY race can come to America... and there are many different races in America, but also terrorist attacks are on the rise. You say you are more likely to die of a shark attack than a terrorist attack, well, considering there is on average 1 fatal shark attack a year and nearly 12,000 people have died from terrorist attacks worldwide this year alone.... I think you may be a little bit off.

I don't want to take in people that are at a greater likelihood of killing my fellow American's, and this is Trump's view as well. Why the hell should we take in someone who may hate America? Who thinks their religion is above the good of the state? The President of the US, and of any country really, should be looking out for the well-being of their own citizens rather than the citizens of another country first. They are elected to represent and protect their constituents, not some random assholes halfway around the world who possibly want to blow us up. Also, on top of this, there are PLENTY of statistics that say a good portion of the faith supports terrorist attacks, wouldn't report them, think jihad is justified, among many more. These are the people who WILL NOT report the possibility of an attack, these are the people who want us dead and I for one, do not want them in.

Edit: Also, it's not islamaphobia. You have to address the issue and start a dialog about it to fix the problem. Hiding it under the guise of "Islamaphobia" is just putting the discussion away, letting the problem fester and get worse instead of confronting it head on and trying to fix it through open discussion.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  16. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Id be more than hyped to see Paris-Dakar or Tour de Pologne somehow be organised in/going through north america

17. flasche

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Yes, and Hillary calling blacks "Super predators" and how she needs to "Bring them to heel" or how about how she doesn't support the LGBT in the latest Email dump? Or how about Hillary calling a guy a "Fucking Jew Bastard", or how about Hillary ruining the lives of the people her husband raped? Man said one thing which he regrets, in a private setting, which he didn't even do. I'm sure FDR and JFK also have their own scandals in which they said something negative... but right it's Donald Trump let's focus on everything extremely negative because #Agenda

19. flasche

then why dont you vote for her?

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Because I don't agree with her on basically any policies she has. Or her prior actions. Or anything that comes out of her lying mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.