★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Im going to type it out verbatim since you think he didnt say that.
    When mexico sends their people they are not sending their best, they are not sending u.
    They are sending people that have lots of problems and they are bringing their problems with us. They are bringing drugs, bringing crimes, they are rapists. And some I assume are good people

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Some of your video proof i assume are good video proof... when paradox posts his video sources its shit.

3. Paradox

You are right immigrants are looking for a better life, but that's not what I was debating am I, you are turning the argument to something you can win but our discussion point was that trump is racist and that him saying immigrants bring problems etc is not true.

I used the arguments of the visa overstay and the employment rate of immigants to tell you that immigrants dont bring drugs and problems to which you retort with something besides the matter

4. Paradox

Wait what, so I give you litteral proof and you call it shit proof?
    Lol are you serious right now I cant tell. Im the only one here thats actually using facts and sources and I Get called out that using facts and sources is shit? fucking lol

Im actually baffeled that you call my video sources bad, like its just donald trump talking, its not edited its just him talking about stuff

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  5. Paradox

As you can read below 1 percent of the visa overstays is for bussiness or pleasure. So lets say we deduct that from the 33-50 percent, thats still 32-49 percent.
    Its so easy to tell you to fuck off with your lies when I have actual statistics and facts on my side that are supported by sources.

This report focuses on foreign nationals who entered the United States as nonimmigrant visitors for business (i.e., B1 and WB visas) or pleasure (i.e., B2 and WT visas) through an air or sea port of entry, which represents the vast majority of annual nonimmigrant admissions. In FY 2015, of the nearly 45 million nonimmigrant visitor admissions through air or sea ports of entry that were expected to depart in FY 2015, DHS determined that 527,127 individuals overstayed their admission, for a total overstay rate of 1.17 percent. In other words, 98.83 percent had left the United States on time and abided by the terms of their admission.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/01/19/dhs-releases-entryexit-overstay-report-fiscal-year-2015

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States (but covered up by MSM)
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...counts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

Let’s look at a few numbers. You haven’t seen them in the New York Times, Atlanta Constitution, or the Miami Herald, nor have they been featured on NBC Nightly news or CNN. So, the average American is blissfully unaware of them.

• Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
    • During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
    • That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
    • Those astounding numbers were compiled by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) using official Department of Justice data on criminal aliens in the nation’s correctional system. The numbers were the basis for a presentation at a recent New Hampshire conference sponsored by the highly respected Center for Security Policy.
    The US Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Programs publishes an annual report on the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, a report that includes data on the number of criminal aliens incarcerated each state prison system and each county jail. It takes some prodigious digging to find the data, but it is there.

But our mainstream media, our self-described guardians of the First Amendment, consciously avoids the effort and declines to put a public spotlight on the problem or demand public scrutiny and public accountability.

7. Paradox

I see, but is there a statistic on how many people actually represent 38 percent of all murders. To give a hypothetical example a gang of 10 illegals could commit 200 out of the 300 crimes making up 66 percent of the crimerate. But those 10 baddies only make up 0.1 percent of the total illegal population. I think that'd be a very interesting number to see if you feel me. Cause right now the statistic you gave is interesting but it'd be better to show how many people commited how many crimes cause otherwise the statistic has no real meaning.

To give you another real life example. Less than 1 procent of the population commit more than 99 percent of the crimes.

8. Paradox

I was thinking something, its seems really hypocritical to me that people in the US make such a big point of stopping the muslim immigration because muslims commit these terrorist crimes. It's an easy, but wrong, solution for a complex problem. Because a few muslims commit all the terrorist attacks banning all muslims prevent terrorist attacks yes this could work but kicking out 99.9 percent of good muslims to prevent 3500 deaths in the last 20 years is a bit fucked up ( https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf )

To think that exactly the same could apply to gun violence but actually have a bigger impact on society without kicking out good human beings, doesnt get passed baffles me.
    13286 people died in the US in 2015 alone. Thats 4 times more than the total deaths by terrorism in 20 years time. ( http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604 )

Heres the real kicker though: MSM is controlled by the NRA so vicki when you call out me or other people for following the MSM about hillary or trump, you should think further than them 2 and about gun violence and other topics.

It seems so backwards me that people would want to hate on the muslims for causing ( only a few of them ) 3500 deaths in the last 20 years. Thats 175 anually.

To put this in perspective each day half a person dies from terrorism whilst each day 36.5 people die from gun violence. So gun violence is mathematically 73 times more likely to kill you than terrorism. But hey MUH FREEDOM RITE? EXCEPT MUSLIMS DONT HAVE FREEDOMS AND GUNS DO .

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Cars kill even more people... hundred times more then guns in the USA... ban all cars

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Mexicans are not a race, not all people immigrating from Mexico are Mexicans, in fact a large part of them aren't... they are just using that border to get in.

You are building an argument on assumptions and implications that have no foundation in reality.

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

if you read the article it tells how many people the percentage is,,cars are not here illegally. 1 murder committed by a person who is here illegally is too many.

a country needs to be governed by laws if not there is chaos. once a law is on the books it need to be adhered too, not to pick and choose which laws you will enforce and which you will close your eyes too.

if the people do not like a law let them change it through their representatives.

Islamic Extremist commit all of the terrorist crimes. Look at Germany its a disaster because of their open borders.

ISIS said thye are going to infiltrate the refugees to get in the USA and other countries. You gotta be a complete moron not to try and prevent that.

In the USA American lives and safety comes first not illegal immigrants. That's the sworn duty of our government is to protect the American people and illegals are not Americans until they go through due process.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

b-but vicky...

thats... racist...

13. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Is the US police killing blacks because they vote Clinton?

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

According to FBI numbers, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

15. Paradox

Cars arent made to kill people guns are, what a shitty argument and you know it.

If you look at the data I provided it says 49 percent are of mexican nationality. Theres also central american immigration too which has its own percentage and those ofcourse use the mexican border. Dont try to twist the data I provide by not reading it and using assumptions ( see what I did there ). Im pretty sure my arguments have a better foundation than 75 percent here since you arent giving me any "facts or data".

To use something out of vicky her playbook " Knowing all the facts puts things in their proper perspective."

Vicky, I read the article and it says how many percentage of the murders in absolute numbers, what Im asking is how many immigrants commit those crimes in absolute numbers.

A country does need to be governed by laws, Im not saying otherwise, what im saying is your immigration laws suck and thats why you have so many illegal immigrants. Laws get changed over time too because people start to realize some laws are just ridiculous to go from extremes to moderate-> blacks not getting the same rights -> abortion being illegal -> same sex marriage being illegal etc etc over time laws change cause of awareness. And immigration law will be no different.

Islamic extremists do commit all of the terrorist crimes but to paint all muslims to be potential terrorists is wrong. And germany is barely a disaster because of their open borders, Germany as a country has helped countless refugees.
    Your look on germany is very biased cause you follow MSM. If you look at the actual numbers ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany ) germany has barely got a hit.
    4 terrorist attacks, WITH ZERO CIVILIAN CASUALTIES. 3 people died in those 4 attacks, all 3 being the perpetrator themself. 19 injuries but zero actual civilian deaths. Thats the actual number, how bad is that? 19 injuries to help 250000 refugees. 250000 refugees saved for 19 injuries SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population.

ISIS says so much, but the actual damage ISIS does isnt civilian casualties perse, its making you guys suspicious and paranoid and act how you act now. Thats the real damage.
    And I never said american lives dont come first, I said those illegal immigrants contribute a lot and shouldnt all be deported cause trump thinks they all do drugs and bring problems.
    Many muslims in your country are infact americans too, shouldnt they be protected as well ?

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LOL Blizzy

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

see that's the MSM spin and their talking points...no one blames all Muslims, not on the right or left.
    trump never said All Mexicans are rapist and do drugs, another MSM spin and lie

18. Paradox

I didnt say they blamed all the muslims I said they paint all muslims to be potential terrorists.
    Trump wants to impose a completely restriction on Muslim travel to the US because he sees all the muslims wanting to travel to the US as potential terrorists.

also I didnt get that shit from MSM I dont even watch cnn fox or what ever news outlets in the US you call MSM. Blaming all my arguments on MSM is just weird and wrong

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no trump wants to hold off on allowing them until we can vet them properly. all the top experts admitted they cannot vet these people correctly due to lack of documentation from that area of the world, especially we know ISIS is infiltrating the refugees. That's what A USA President is supposed to do. Put the safety of its people first.

20. Paradox

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...mp-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

"calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

You're never going to be able to vet refugees and immigrants properly? Thats a eutopia. ISIS is infiltrating the refugees, but take your "Disaster Germany", theyve taken in the most refugees and have barely suffered under it. less than 20 injuries to help 250 000 refugees. ISIS makes a lot of threats to scare you off and its working seemingly.
    Your total ban on muslims entering US is via legal immigration, I doubt ISIS is going to be that stupid to go via legal immigration, they can just come in via illegal immigration I mean its not like you guys are good at stopping that ( 11 million illegal immigrants 5 percent of your population ).

21. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not so about Germany a friend from this community who lives in Germany told me what is really going on there which does not get reported. It is being covered up.

22. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Paradox I'm not sure which country you are from but how many Syrian refugees or refugees from the Middle east has your country allowed in?

23. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

does your country have an open border policy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.