★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Actually, in the process of studying medicine.

Also, doctors debunked it. https://sli.mg/U3wYmq

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/15/no-such-thing-as-non-contagious-bacterial-pneumonia/

There is ACTUALLY a strain of "Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia" but you can't differentiate between contagious and noncontagious as they are identical. The only way to tell is AFTER it has run its course. Noncontagious follows major surgery though... so... she either had a major surgery or her doctor is lying.

But it is true, Gram staining for Bacteria takes 72 hours for results, you can get a rough idea of if it would be pneumonia but you would have to wait the full 72 hours to await total confirmation. Again, can't tell between contagious or not.

Edit: And if her strain was "Non-Contagious" why did her staff come down with Pneumonia and why did she get it? http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...lintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

#bitchBeLying

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

donald trump is totally studying medicine and knows all strains of bacterial pneumonia this is why he posts twitter images and political blogs verbatim instead of medical journals

e: he probably "studies" medicine like martin skreli says he studies biology (he buys a biology textbook meant for high schoolers and reads it during live streams).

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, I actually am studying medicine in college right now so...

Also, I thought I'd give some people's insight whom are actually professionals, rather than my own insight on it because I am not a professional yet which, I am guessing, you would have called me out on that for. Instead, I gave some insight from another medical doctor because I don't know everything, and a "twitter message" from a professional is sti a professionals insight to the issue. Just because it's twitter it doesn't downplay the source.

Obviously I don't know everything, I can admit to that. however, a non contagious bacterial pneumonia, whom her campaign said she got from other campaign officials is suspicious. on top of this, I do know about straining bacteria for gram positive and gram negative, it takes 72 hours for results. basic biology students would also know this. If she was diagnosed Friday, they wouldn't be able to confirm bacterial or viral for 3 days, unless they lied about her diagnosis being on Friday.

5. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Hillary spreading Pneumonia like Bill spreads STDs.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

i dont get that if bill can dick bimbos, how can these bimbos still be alive if hilary assassinates all of them???????????????

love the change from 24 seconds in to 1 minute in

7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

"Oh crap they are dissing Hillary! Better change the subject to something negative about Trump!"

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

"hey look! a guy that is either living a delusional fantasy or is willfully ignoring the fact that ive called bill clinton a rapist multiple times and hillary clinton a criminal!"

9. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I've learnt one thing from this thread.

10. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Will you postpone your emigration plans?

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

here's the latest proof the media is bias

Clinton's First Response to 'Bombings' Edited Out by CNN

Hillary Clinton called the New York and New Jersey attacks "bombings" before responding to criticism of Donald Trump’s own use of the term "bomb," according to an ABC news transcript; yet, CNN edited out Clinton’s opening sentence referencing "bombings" in its breaking news coverage Saturday night, as reported by The Hill.

Media was quick to criticize Trump for his use of the term "bomb," yet CNN’s coverage edited out Clinton’s own use of the term, "in a attempt to show contrast between the temperament of the two candidates," as The Hill’s Joe Concha wrote Sunday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/cnn-edit-out-clinton-bomb/2016/09/18/id/748869/#ixzz4Ke9kgt5c

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Let us not forget the woman in Minneapolis who was edited by CNN to say "We need to protect our communities" when she really said they need to take the violence to the white neighborhoods... Great edit for Propaganda.

vipervicki likes this.
  13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

why aren't these journalists fired? this is like gamergate all over again only no longer funny

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Because they are taking orders from the DNC. Quite literally they are, it was exposed in the DNC leaks, reporters and news casters got reprimanded BY THE DNC for reporting negatively on Hilary. Take a look at Dennis Michael, the man who made Newsmax what it is today in popularity. He lost control of his show because the big wigs wanted to start pushing the anti-Trump agenda and he did not want that on his show because he was pro trump and it conflicted with his personal views. He quit on air after exposing them for the shit they were peddling.

They are pushing a globalist agenda, these news stations. The people who own them would benefit from this agenda and therefore want it. However, people are waking up to this clear bias and the false song of globalism and the MSM behemoths are dying. CNN is down to under 600,000 viewers each night during primetime, and it's estimated 400,000 of those are where they paid to be placed in Airports, Restaurants, and most public venues. Hillary is the most pro globalist candidate, even more so than Obama and it is scary how far they are willing to go, and lie, about Trump to try and get Hillary in. Benefit is the lying is obvious now... but this is what Republicans have had to deal with, only not on such a blatant scale, for years.

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

You are full of shit, trump

*plays music loud enough so no-one can hear you*

16. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

The blatant bias is out there, Vicki and I have shown you SOME of it but it gets even worse than that. They are seriously trying to drive an agenda.

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Blizzy its true the MSM (main stream media) is in Hilary's pocket its a known fact. They are all left wing organizations from the owner down to the reporters and journalist. It has been going on for years but now the public is becoming aware of it because they are so blatant now and don't try and hide it anymore.

ALso read some of the leaked emails from the DNC you can see it in black and white straight from the horses' mouths

18. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I still find it upsettingly crazy how people can vote for Trump. You know that he's probably going to start a new war? He's a blatant racist and is pummeling minority groups.
    Yes he might overthrow your shit goverment and make you pay less tax and give you freedom or what ever I understand the appeal that is 90 percent of his campaign. But the 10 percent that's based off of racism and hate is so unbelievable.
    I just wanna say if you guys vote for Trump fine, but you'll be held morally held accountable for the shit he's going to pull with minority groups in the states and in other parts of the world.

Watching the elections unfold in the US is like a comedy show, except it isnt comedy which is really sad.

19. Paradox

Actual medicine student here, yes they could determine if the infection was bacterial or viral within 3 days. You can get results within 24 hours, you could probably get results in within 6 hours if you're hillary clinton.

edit: I think you could even get results within 6-12 hours what the bacteria or virus exactly is if its hillary clinton, not just viral or bacterial thats easy. But if you just sequence all the genomes from her sputum, it'd cost a fuckton of money but hey its hillary clinton.

Also, how can you as medicine student support trump if he wants to fucking get rid of obamacare? Socialized medicine is the most efficient kind of medicine per QUALY.
    Or you just study medicine for the money to which I can say fuck off. Also you wont get a high paying job if you think it takes 3 days for people to diagnose bacterial or viral *cough cough* CRP levels *cough cough*

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  20. Paradox

Had a talk with trump over PM, can confirm hes talking out of his ass to be able to get his tin foil hat game on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.