★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

bullshit, the press not even casually reporting on anything like that is a bigger story then this story is in itself. Calling a press blackout preemptively isnt going to help anything but make the story suspicious

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Excuse me, but CNN tried to downplay Hillary collapsing on 9/11 by ONLY playing the part where she "stumbled", not the part where the FBI/Police dragged her and threw her in the van. On top of that, they also are accusing Trump of colluding with Putin to Hack Hillary and Poison her. I've seen that more than I have on Hillaries collapse, which is verified. With this as well, the last DNC leak that had many revelations against Hillary that were almost just as bad, it almost got 0 press time as well.

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

the leak...

4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

This is outrageous, ambassador in Finland is more than twice the cost than Austria? I mean, I know Finland has less muslim immigrants, but who really wants to live in Helsinki over Vienna?

I am sure Vladimir will support your democratic resistance movement.

5. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Did you see all those links posted in there? Those are pulled directly from the Guccifer 2.0 Leak.

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

There's apparently even more, its only been out for a day. Around 700mb of just text documents were released. I can't wait till the leaks on Huma Abbedin are released. However, this is still damming enough.

Our country is literally being sold up river by her.. it's absolutely ridiculous.

7. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

if vienna is among the top 3 most livieable cities (with changing place, currently #2 according to forbes) in the world, what shitholes you guys have to live in?

8. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

This leak is getting juicy.

Also, now the ArchCardinal of Austria came out saying Muslims want the conquest of Europe: https://www.rt.com/news/359271-aust..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

But I'm still wrong right?

Also, here's some lesser known sites covering the leaks:
    http://theralphretort.com/breaking-wikileaks-dumps-massive-new-dnc-leak-9013016/?PKT

However, the narrative being thrown around now is, "Trump is encouraging Russia to hack us". Well, how about we get down to the facts. Even if it was Russia, though they strongly deny it, they are blaming Russia that their evil secrets got put out into the public. We are suppose to feel sorry that they got hacked, even though behind the scenes they are trashing the Average American.

9. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

uuuh schönborn had another of his cerebral flatulences so it must be true ...

10. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

82% of Germans are against Merkel's immigration policy and the opposition is even stronger in the neighbouring countries, so there is no need anymore to convince anyone on the muslim immigration topic.

Here is a fun leak, Democrats knew their e-mail was compromised and then changed the password. They sent out the new password via the compromised e-mail...
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsUJaD_UEAADFJQ.jpg

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

hey, i once had to assist security in a firm that had all pcs set up with password assist saying 'password'

sure enough all passwords of everyone was 'password' they apparently agreed on that since this way people can remind others if they forget.

called my then boss, said i wouldn't do it since it would be like trying to teach physics to a kids house and i got a week vacation paid while my firm hired 2 middle school teachers to give password security classes to everyone in the firm and when that was done i came back to do actual work.

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

its funny how donald trump joined this forum to give a voice to the under-represented conservative and show they are not all nuts. which he chose to show by cosplaying as a political figure both on the forums and in game

13. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I don't consider it Cosplaying when I actually agree with a majority of the stuff he says, with a thorough enough understanding to argue it as well.

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

how is it cosplay? Where is the costume???

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

16. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

ohh yeah, those russian tv personalities have their finger on the pulse. Better increase my selenium intake before they control my hive-mind too.

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not sure you saw that Doctor who exposed NFL concussion crisis says Clinton is might very well be poisoned by putin or trump because he doesn't trust them.

I swear this election is like a bad soap opera

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Yes, let us go with the conspiracy theory that Trump has asked for Putin's help in bringing down Hillary so Russian hackers are hacking the DNC while Putin covertly poisons Hillary.... Or we could believe Hillary is a sick 70 year old woman. It's really sad when they can't even get their story straight. Bill said Hillary has the "flu" today. Then they also said she has a Bacterial form of Pneumonia... which doesn't exist. Her doctor also gave her a test, which doesn't exist. Seems like one is a truth to me.

She already had a blood clot, had a concussion, had numerous other health issues. This also happened back in '08, she was sick, said it was allergies, said it was the flu, and it got progressively worse until she dropped after hinting that Obama might get assassinated.

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

you are wrong there is a bacterial pneumonia, that being said I still don't believe that's all that's wrong with her. that doesn't explain her head bobbing and her forgetfulness in mid sentence.

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I misworded that in my above post. There is bacterial Pneumonia, but the strain her "doctor" released doesn't exist. Specifically stating, there is no "non-contagious bacterial pneumonia", especially since her campaign released that 12 others got Pneumonia from Hillary. They have to wait until they test to see if the bacteria is gram-positive or gram-negative which takes 72 hours to confirm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.