Infiltration: Black Ops Field Training

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Metruption

Metruption Member

lynch McGyver

2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I come back from starcraft 2 to this.

This escalated quickly

3. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I literally don't give two shits; if people want to bandwagon to get a double kill on me and you, I'll be perfectly fine with that, as long as you go down with me!

4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Just keep it coming, seems like the Infils are getting out of their hideouts. Hi, Metruption!

Just look at this:

12:57 AM CET - Empty posts this night's events
    12:59 AM CET - Candles already screams out madly to lynch me. Without reasons!

Lets think about it, even if Candles read Empty's post in EXACT the moment he posted it, that is an impossible short time to a) read Empty's post, b) analyze the post, c) conclude that I'm 100% guilty, d) write a post

Therefore we can conclude that Candles planned to start a bandwagon against me even before Empty concluded the night. His behaviour also means it is highly likely that he is an Infiltrator, since he normally is a very rational person, that would not randomly start a bandwagon without further discussion if he were basecrew.

I vote Candles.

5. Metruption

Metruption Member

Fug u men u don no me. tfw cant go on emp forum for dayz. tfw cant vote to save blops. how wil masun tel uz meanin uv numberz

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

can i point out that its weird that empty's story makes it seem less like the engineer saved the guy and more like the infils took the guy prisoner? maybe hes incapacitated?

e: also i have to say im upset you guys are jocking my "i only voted to prevent a double kill" excuse. except instead of it being about end game points your talking about the actual game like some gamer loser

also hodor

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  7. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Weird night. But besides the infiltrators fucking around with something notice how there were no kills by riflemen either. Was Metal Smith bullshitting us after all?

8. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I can't choose another target, unfortunately. The other 'rookies' would understand.

9. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Can't we just lynch both McGyver and Candles? "Kill them all, let god sort them out?"'
    Because one of them has to be the infiltrator.

10. McGyver

OK guys, I have 3 votes on me and I need your help to turn this around.

FULL DISCLOSURE

I am the second rifleman. I have two bullets left that we need to win this against the infiltrators. I also got informed by the scout that Spartacus is an infiltrator.

We now need all of the basecrew to be focused and active, that is our only chance to win this!

With this information, it is pretty obvious what happened here. Candles started a bandwagon in an extremly suspicious way. Spartacus, who we now know is 100% infil, immediately jumped on it, no surprise. Then Metruption suddenly starts posting out of nowhere and votes me. This makes it highly likely we know 3 out of 4 infiltrators.

What we together need to do now:
    • Vote Spartacus this round. Trust me on this, if he isn't an infil you can kill me the next round. But if he is, you all know that what I said is 100% true.
    • I need protection from the engineer that protected Metal Smith. He has no bullets anymore, but I do.
    • In the following night, I will use my rifle ability to kill Candles.
    • If Candles was infil, Metruption is one 100% too.
    • We systematically hunt down the last infiltrator.

I vote Spartacus.

11. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Fuck. This shit gets more and more complicated.

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

wont be around when the vote closes so ill just vote spartacus and see what happens (was gonna do a "most suspicious" list and everythingg)

13. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

FULL DISCLOSURE = I AM THE SECOND ROOKIE ENGINEER
    I HAVE ONE CHARGE LEFT

I am calling you out on your bullshit, McGuyver. I have it on excellent fucking information that there is a different scout to the one you mentioned. Plus with Ikalx, the only other one being dead, I find it very hard to believe Empty would put in three scouts.

ESPECIALLY SEEING AS THERE ARE ONLY TWO ENGINEERS AND TWO RIFLEMEN. HAVING THREE SCOUTS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER.

You've done really fucking well so far, but I'm not about to let you win this fucking game of infiltration. You've thrown in your red herrings and your real infiltrators to dodge suspicion, but trust me, they'll be lynched next. You should have actually counted up the fucking numbers before making a ballsy claim such as that.

I vote McGuyver

14. McGyver

I haven't mentioned anyone as scout, your conclusions do not have any base.

Also, why would the real engineer reveal himself and why would he on top of that mention the number of saves he got left?
    No, you aren't the engy, you are the 4th infiltrator, desperately trying to kill me in a risky last effort charade!

15. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Someone, something, hiding.

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

ugh so confusing. taking my vote away. ill log on at school like a fucking nerd to vote

17. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

I see your disclosure and I raise you a disclosure.

I'm a rifleman. I have one kill left (I killed lazy after Ikalx, the scout tried to vote him off and died).

I'm not going to make a long post about reasons. Instead I'm going to trust McGyver since he knows about the limited bullets thing and also because theres a backup plan incase he is lieing:

Therefore: I vote Spartacus

I don't particularly trust McGyver but am willing to give it a shot for the sake of getting atleast 1 infil in the next 48 hours.

Edit: Just thought---Metal Smith did you target lazy as well that night?

18. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Who did you save last night?

19. McGyver

That plan needs a flow chart.

If I'm right we know the identity of all 4 infiltrators. That means the rest are basecrew.

Dz, DDD, Metal Smith, complete, Pred, come on, we are all on the same side, I need you all to vote Spartacus!

20. Metruption

Metruption Member

I'm base crew. There hasn't been a thing in any of Empty's posts that vaguely implies I'm involved with the infils in any way. I voted lynch McGyver because Spartacus had me convinced with his makeshift arguments, I'm going to change my vote to Candles so that we can get a double kill on two infils in one day.