"Slut Dropping," What the fuck, UK?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImSpartacus, Oct 9, 2012.

?

UK be crah crah.

1. Indeed

31.3%
  2. Fuck yeah

43.8%
  3. I'm a sexist pig

56.3%
  4. I'm Trickster; I hate republicans and love universal health care.

81.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...sexual-politics-of-freshers-week-8203400.html

I go to one of the largest universities in the states and this shit simply does not occur. We had a bicyclist get hit by a dump truck (he eventually lost a leg, still in bad shape) and everyone got about 16 emails from the president about how he's creating this committee and that committee to make campus safer, blah blah blah. Comparatively, bullshit like 'slut-dropping' is unthinkable and would be swiftly dealt with by campus police.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Absolutely, nothing like this could ever happen anywhere outside the uk.
    Bell end

3. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Implying you expected anything better from the human race. Oh well.

4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Actually I find it hard not to see the benevolance of humanity every day. Unless you are a cynic you'll find it is all around, despite the fact that the world is setup to turn the weak upon each other.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I've never heard of it, but you can't deny, only the UK could come up with such a catchy name for it.

6. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Slut dropping.... Its like scrumping or cow tipping for the inner city ruffians.

7. Mahtipakarat

Mahtipakarat Member

morrisdancing ftw

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Wait I dont get it, isnt this like awesome? College ftw.

9. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

What kind of retard woman gets drunk at the club and actually gets in the car with a bunch of dumbass chavs in the middle of the night?

It's stupid but... Jesus christ if you actually end up in this position you should be thankful you didn't end up raped and murdered in a ditch...

10. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Idk, I've never staunchly supported minorities (racial, sexual, or otherwise), but I tend to believe that higher education is the great equalizer, or at least the first step to equality.

So when I see blatant sexism being glorified in a campus environment, I tend to shit bricks. And many bricks were shat.

[​IMG]

11. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Ehh, I'd say it's less higher education and more common sense that is the great equaliser.

If you're a woman and a man gives you shit, kick him in the dick, or give him shit back or something I dunno.

I don't generally see much difference between the plight of women or whatever and just general people-getting-fucked-over-by-everyone-else-ness.

Self assertion is a skill anyone can benefit from, people will walk all over you if you let them, so it's your responsibility not to let them. Asking other people to be nicer to you won't work, but learning how to be as much of a dick as they are when necessary will work.

A good first step is not getting drunk off your ass so that you're too shitfaced to realise that getting in the car with people you don't know when you're drunk off your ass is a stupid goddamn idea.

12. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

This is exactly what I wanted to post. This slut dropping thing is a dick move but you have no one to blame but yourself if you are stupid enough to get into a car with random strangers while you are drunk.

13. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

14. RappemongO

RappemongO Member

Sounds like an excellent way to spend uni not getting laid. Once word gets out what you spend your evenings doing... you're fucked, or rather, never fucked.

Stupid shit.

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Her fault for climbing into the car of a COMPLETE STRANGER.

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I don't see it as a dick move to drive her 8 hours from home away and let her think about what she has done on her way home, the very opposite might be true, you might have saved her from doing that mistake again, next time she might be not that lucky and actually end up dead.

17. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Yeah droping a drunk "slutty" looking girl 8 hours from her home at night can totally not go wrong.

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

you guys are fucking weird

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Far less likly to go wrong and you have to take risks to heal such life threatening stupidity...

20. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

The rest of the article outlines some pretty dispicable behaviour too.

The slut dropping is fucking rotten but the other examples of the sexual manipulation of first year girls is pretty extreme and just doesn't gel with my notion of "higher education". It's too bad University has become an extension of high school and now you get these fucking chumps scarring girls. Kids around here are entering University as young as 17, that means they're honestly pretty vulnerable (girls) and pretty fucking dumb (guys) - kind of a shitty mix. And lacrosse teams glorifying rape? Seriously? Honestly who raised those people?

Can you guys define chavs for me? I looked it up but I wanna hear it from you.