Infiltration Round 1: Dire Straits

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jun 23, 2012.

?

Did you enjoy this round?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

First of all, you confuse kane with yuri from c&c 4, yuri had a charred face and thus wore a mask over half his face, second he wasn't a man of solitude since he wasn't exactly a quiet man but instead of made propaganda infront of crowds, third Empty NEVER wrote anything about bro, this one came from you only, and you only.

2. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Cry a little bit more for me Paradox. I want to really feel sorry for you.

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Sorry Zoom, got a little carried away. The connection still seems far-fetched.

4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Thanks for trying to make me look stupid.
    I said IF empty said bro it would be a clue. He didnt , so its not. Go read the fking post again. I also never played cnc4 so there is no way I can cosfuse him with anyone. http://images.wikia.com/cnc/images/b/bd/CNCTWKW_Kane.jpg

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Kane took the mask of and didn't even have a scratch in the end, also my question was how cain would be a man of solitude, not kane, since kane was making probaganda, he doesn't fit "a man of solitude" at all ...
    I hardly try to make you look stupid, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

6. Z100000M

Like I said, stop with this cnc kane. D made that stupid assumption, not me.
    When talking clues, Im talking about biblical cain and him only. End of bullshit.

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

And I once again say that it's rather forced.

8. Z100000M

Well, if you have some better clues hinting towards someone that are more obvious, then by all means.
    I'll still sustain my vote, as I said.

9. D.D.D. Destroyer

Alright, let me tell you a story. A story of love and hate, and wizards and vampires.

Or no, fuck this, let me tell you a story about fighting for freedom.

You might know that there was once a big empire, the Roman Empire. And in this empire, people were bored rather often. So they organised fights between fighters known as gladiators. Those people didn't have quite the same rights as your average Roman and fought quite often to their deaths. Quite obviously they didn't like it, but what could they do? Well, not much, until one guy decided it's time to do something, and made a biiig rebellion that involved most slaves and gladiators (he's fighting, let's fight with him!) and swept over the entire Italian Peninsula, making quite the mess in the empire. It went on for some time, until they finally beat the rebelling gladiators. And the Romans weren't kind to the survivors. They straight up crucified everyone, and made a long row of crosses around one of Rome's main roads. Quite the scene.

Anyway, you know who the guy that did all this was called? You should by know, his name was Spartacus. Yup.

Where's the link you ask? Predom is hanging off a mast, and a cross is, basically, a wooden mast, only of different size. That's a pretty well hidden hint, but it's clear to me that it points right at our here ImSpartacus.

So, yeah.

10. Z100000M

He was tied to the ships tower, empty never mentioned a mast, nor did he made it look like a crucifiction. Call me a noob when it comes to ship desing, but i believe nuclear carries do not have sails.
    The only thing that relates is slow death. Crucifiction can last quite a while.
    That being said, if that is really a clue, then Empty should sort of rethink his hints.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  11. D.D.D. Destroyer

Crucifiction does not neccessarily mean being nailed to the cross/wall/whatever, it's more about the slow and painful suffocating which happens because of your arms being stretched wide. A tower would do just fine for that. And it doesn't need to look like one if someone's already dead. It's just for show, much like the fact that he's tied to the tower itself.

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Changing my vote to Imspartacus so infils won't win today.

And oho the suprise, it doesn't take more than 3 minutes for zoom to jump in to defend his buddy.

13. Z100000M

If you say calling a clue far fetched is defending someone, then apparently I also cover/ed for ikalx and blizzerd.

Also,D, I believe that, in kayfabe, predom died from heat shock and was only tied to make a point.

14. D.D.D. Destroyer

I believe so too, but more than death strikes me the pose. Predom knew he was fried the moment he met the infiltrator, the rebellious gladiators knew they were fried when they lost. Same story.

15. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Less the content than the speed you have been trying to miscredit ddds findings is what amazed me, but w/e ...

16. D.D.D. Destroyer

Forgot to say, but I vote to lynch ImSpartacus.

17. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Guess I'll trust DDD on this one.
    ImSpartacus, sorry but it's lynching tiem!

18. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Ok, the infiltrators are trying to last minute vote snipe ImSpartacus. Seeing how surprisingly ferocious DDD is defending Kane makes me sure they are both infiltrators. The remaining infiltrators are Kane, DDD Destroyer and LordDZ.

Base Crew: Vote Kane!
    Rifleman: Kill DDD Destroyer!

19. D.D.D. Destroyer

Just watch as you all condemn yourselves. I will laugh at you from beyond.

Also, ferocious? I'm just doing nothing useful because this room has ballmelting temperature all the time, so I don't want to do anything useful. So I camp the forum and thinks Kane is innocent.

If he's an infil, well, that's a funny twist, lol.

20. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I'm still.... no, i'm not changing my vote. McGuyver it is. There's just something about how effective he's been at orchestrating all of this... Feels fishy.