Dubees Personal Blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

[​IMG]

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Here is my bands demo.. I am the drummer, the rest of the band sucks. We recorded it at my friends house then I produced it. FN198 was at our first show.

http://insidevoice.bandcamp.com/

3. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

[​IMG]

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

what an ugly top, sorry she should wear slim fits not something poofy like that if she doesn't want her body to look like that

also the colour is bad, try to make her go for something ether bordering black with something on or light colours

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I saw that pic before ...

Right! I remembered again:
    [​IMG]

:cool:

(not one of my best workes, messed it up and don't want to waste more time atm :p)

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

your logo is one of those middle east ninja costume chicks? And you singer is one of those black metal singers? And not enough cowbell?

k.

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Shes actually not fat, lol the gay dude was right on when he pointed out that her shirt makes her look fat. She just has big tits and I'm hella skinny.

[​IMG]

I am just getting over a pretty ruff flu. But I feel much better today, made 100 dollar come up on selling some pills. And I haven't gone to work once this week! So I am pretty happy rite now :)

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Um, I just wanted a bunch of picture of girls where you can only see there eyes and cause i think they are sexy. And the dude who made that page for us just picked that picture. We didn't pick it. Our singer screams a lot yes. I don't have a cow bell.

check out our facebook page facebook.com/insidevoice510 its pretty generic and shitty but I kick ass on the drums

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  11. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

these updates are the awesomest ever and they make my day more updates on ur personal blog pl0x

12. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I miss the old dubee who derailed threads.

13. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I miss the old dubee that would take everything seriously.... oh wait n/m he is still here.

14. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Stop the facts get back to the trolling.

15. Krazer

Krazer Member

More cowbell.

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

how do you know I am taking anything seriously? Can you hear my demeanor through reading? Or do you put a voice over what you read and assume that's the tone in my voice when I respond to people? I could be acting completely serious right now or laughing the entire time. :D

I am back at work(after a week off).. It's slow, a little boring. but I got some pussy last night, played the new COD map packs, didn't watch football(don't care about it) Got some other shooter game, where everything is destructible.. Kind of slower but its fun.. I forgot the name of it though.. Also I am getting on medicaid so fuck you people who think Americans don't have free health care cause I am about to have it.. Uhh day is flying by though, soon I will be home playing more games an relaxing again... Also this whole selling drugs thing is making me lots of money and making me not wanna get high cause I can make so mch money off it. I made 500 bucks just while I was sick off one customer.. So when I get more customers and am less sick I will start making lots of money, have free health insurance and get paid under the table at my main job while still getting paid just enough at my tax place to get medicaid..

Life fucking rocks.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  17. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

How is the new CoD map pack? I'm waiting for it on PC.

18. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I love it, a couple maps are so so... I gotta get use to the sniper points and stuff like that, but the maps that I am use to are fucking awesome. The berlin wall one is fucking dope and the roof top one with the rope slide thing is hella fun.. I have yet to try the zombie map yet. But with double XP and these new maps I was having a blast..

The bigger map with the green in the sky and the roof maps I have yet to get use to as there is so many layers and stuff but the hockey stadium and Berlin wall maps are smaller and easy to pick up the lay out pretty quick. I had hella fun.

19. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

What kind of person watches the superbowl for the sport itself anyway, It's mainly about the commercials.

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

did you watch it?