The offical drunk thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

If you like getting wasted I don't see an issue.

2. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

I would suggest trying some ecstasy before you say that.

Find some nearby rave or big dnb show or whatever you like, there will be lots of people rolling and you can probably get yourself some for free or buy it dirt cheap. You can manage to avoid most of the down sides if you know what you're doing. Usually you won't find it pure but with other things in the pill, but they aren't dangerous and just enhance your trip.
    If you manage to have sex with someone you feel really passionate about, you will never forget the amount of pleasure that you will feel, too.

3. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Yeah again that doesn't sound too unusual. Certainly I don't need sex or chemicals to feel extremely memorably happy.

Hell just sitting outside at night makes me feel content, and anything involving good friends is hard to forget.

Which is sort of why I feel no compulsion to get drunk or high, I don't feel that there's anything I need from it.

4. Deiform

Deiform Member

Depends how you get your escapism I guess. I find having a couple of beers before doing mundane tasks makes me enjoy them more, due to my own ability to amuse myself whilst totally relaxed.

5. Varbles

It's pretty much impossible to understand the feeling you get from this without trying it because all in all its a pretty unnatural feeling. Saying you already feel that way is pretty closed minded. Plus from your posts and the way you need to condescend everything you see as a challenge doesn't really point towards you being a well-adjusted and happy person anyway, but then again who here is?

6. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

How I am here is not how I am around others, if I'm around people I like I am far happier, and also when I'm alone.

I just don't really see the appeal, I get the most enjoyment out of intelligent things, things that appeal to me in complex ways I have to think about. Basic good feelings are always secondary, and anything that detracts from by ability to think about an experience is somewhat unpleasant to me.

7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You know what's always funny? You guys get a kick out of taking drugs and alcohol, that's fine, but then when you act like someone who's not high can't be enjoying themselves a lot, that's just Not Cool.

Everyone has different issues, some are happy drunks some are sad drunks. You don't know what makes people feel good, so i'd appreciate you guys not tellin' me that I won't or ever be truly happy without trying your stuff.

I don't step on your life and tell you you're full of shit and are gonna die young, so don't piss on my parade, eh? I respect that you like it and if you feel happy that's even better, so why must you go around again and again with the same "you'll never experience anything as great as this" attitude to those that'd rather not?

It's rude, don't do it. Say it's great and leave it at that.

8. KamakazieWatermelon

KamakazieWatermelon Banned

Why are we posting about these kinds of things in the official DRUNK thread. Get wasted and get back here.

I don't actually drink much, I prefer weed. Rather than constricting my thoughts, it expands them.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  9. Varbles

^
    [​IMG]

10. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

Drinking is fun, you do stuff and don't afraid of anything...

but you don't need to get shitfaced. Just make sure your sociable about it (ie drinking with friends) and pace yourself. You can get a good high with going overboard and having to hug the toilet all night. Usually 4-5 drinks is good for me but im somewhat of a lightweight. Also make sure you have water at all times too both as a chaser when you do hard liquor, and to keep yourself hydrated. Little to no hangover in the morning if you keep hydrated.

11. KamakazieWatermelon

KamakazieWatermelon Banned

This is after 4 Bowls:----------------------------------------------------->
    (In Regards to @ '-')

We should really go back to the hole. Think about it. Empires is a gap in the ocean that is the internet. We are essentially stranded on a very small island in which nothing really comes or goes that much. The things we do don't affect anything else, nothing else really affects us. We are a Black Hole in the middle of the internet community. So we should totally have a forum where the threads in that black hole that we call
    Empires can go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  12. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Offical emp forum is fun, much more fun than other source-mod forums.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

drugs and alcohol are bad

14. Cloud

Cloud Member

And what about after that moment?

15. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

I'm beting it burned so he thought it was holy water

16. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

2nd time! I love the city I live in, I love the girls, AND I love this community. <3 :)