Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Empty's colour code told me.

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

how did you him?

3. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

need an adjective there comlpete

POOR SENTENCE! NORTHERN FACTIONER! INFILTRATOR!

edit btw, is it night or something? thread has ground to a halt.

4. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

Verb, not adjective

5. Empty

Empty Member

Brutos sat in his bunk, contemplating what had happened during the day. Sandbag snored from the upper bunk.

He heard movement outside the room. Brutos rose from the bunks and picked up his pistol from on the table. He quietly opened the door to the pitch black night and stepped out.
    A knife came swinging out of the darkness and got Brutos in the throat. He dropped his weapon and brought his hands up to his neck, blood dribbled down his clothing, Brutos slumped to the ground dying, he tried to call out to sandbag, but his throat was full of blood. Two men entered the room, and Brutos heard the gunshots that ended Sandbag's life. Everything began to blur, and Brutos succumbed to his wounds.

Kane sat in his room, alone.
    He heard the sound of glass breaking, and a small metallic object landed at his feet.
    "Oh shit."
    The grenade exploded, killing Kane instantly.

Good morning fellow campers.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

my predictions have still been the same and none of them have died yet.
    shadow
    blizzard
    deadpool
    mageknight?

i say we all vote shadow, the prime suspect. we wanted to vote him last time but varbles and HIS SUPER AWESOME PLAN stopped us from it

btw, getting rid of brutos and sandbag was a pretty bad idea, i don't think i was the only one who had a least A LITTLE suspicion towards them.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  7. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

youve been picking people one after another and all of them have turned out base crew or what not, maybe you stop pulling us down with you and we vote for someone we have actual clues about?

cmon people, the game itself isnt that hard... why is base crew circlejerking over its own doom?????

i say we vote complete, yea that's right, complete has made enough people vote on base crew over and over, even if he is base crew himself (hes not a scout, i can tell you THAT ^^ or he is deliberately helping infils) we at least kill someone with some suspicion, and even if it ends up wrong we kill someone who killed some of us

8. Empty

Empty Member

Commie has been kicked.

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

do we get to know what class he was?

edit; ahk base crew

10. complete_

complete_ lamer

i have never changed my suspicions. i voted cloud first, because it was a random vote.
    after cpatton died, the 4 above are the ones who i accused. i then voted aa50 after varbles told us he was infiltrator and after he was found to be lying his ass off, i voted him.

shadow has been found to be infil. by numerous clues and nattaboy's scouting, and you defending him makes you more suspicious. Lets hope we get to kill shadow this time instead of getting sidetracked (or better yet, get a tie and kill you both).

11. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Hey, It's your friendly neighbourhood scunt with some breaking news -

item the first - Blizzerd is NOT an infiltrator. I scouted him myself.

Blizzerd remains in his room all night sleeping, you sneak into his room and find nothing suspicious.

item the second, brought to you by my minion associate, Scout #2 - Deadpool is DEFINITELY an Infiltrator.

You follow Deadpool as he goes to Kane's room during the night, you see him throw something through the window, then leave.

coughcoughgrenadecough

Me and my associate are also VERY highly suspicious of Predominance, due to the earlier clue. I suggest we votekill deadpool and Predominance ASAP.

And now, on with your regularly scheduled finger-pointing roleplaying.

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

"A grenade huh? Oh dear ..." "as if something like that could kill me" was Kane`s last thought while he layed in his own pool of blood struggeling to death...

Deadpool you said, Nattaboy? Oh well ... :)

/gl and hf @all
    /exec "abadone thread 1" :headshot:

13. McGyver

I hope you are the real scout. ^^

If i counted right there are 12 people left. 4 Infils and 8 non-infils. If we get one infiltrator every round from now we can still win this but we really need to stop making silly mistakes.

The good thing is that only cannon-fodder died this night, we still have 3 special roles left.

So, i guess our best bet is to trust Natta and i vote PreDominance.

14. Rolsen

Rolsen Member

I vote Nattaboy
    Why 1:
    I thought that messages from Empty was supposed to only leave clues.
    But this... "-The- window" "Find nothing suspicious"
    These are not clues, but conclusive info, I dont think Empty has planned this so badly.
    And knowing the second scout is a damn good job, or do he really know?
    Why 2:
    Varbles grief made round bad, can this be saved? It's do or die now.

But... I'd love to do some discussion on this.
    Please message me in IRC and maybe we can gather someone around this?
    It's still... "fun", and a brainstorming would do good now.

15. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Rolsen has a point...there is really no way for us to know that Natta is the scout (a scout) until we have proof? Any screens, Nat? I could easily come up with some oddly-grammared RP segment if I wanted.

My vote (for now) goes to complete_. He is the one I've seen pushing people again and again to vote people (Myself, aaaaa50, and I think someone else). Normally this isn't so bad, but when you're spamming huge fonts in coloured letters, *Shrug*.

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i agree, complete should go

i trust shadow, i agree he had some suspicion at the beginning but the longer i play the more i trust him, i suggest taking some advice from people knowing what the hell they are doing (so from shadow sigh)

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

if noone else is saying they are the scout, THEN MAYBE NATTABOY IS A REAL SCOUT.

watch as deadpool votes me and somehow i become a prime suspect out of nowhere (sidetracked again...)

lollololol read the first round over again

btw blizzard, you have been wrong last round so why do you think you chose the right person to trust this round? you should just play like me and cut off all communication.

18. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

.....it seems the only possible evidence from the maybe scout is the only real clue we have. Since most of you are trying to vote for "suspicious" people and ignoring possibly the most blatant clue we can possibly get, either their are many more infiltrators than four or everyone is determined to vote someone who is, again, not an infiltrator. If you read the previous infiltration round thread, then you will find that, just like now, no infiltrators were actually vote-killed. The only one who actually killed an infiltrator was the rifleman, Blizzerd (again, this game needs riflemen, but that's a tangent.) This may very well be our last chance.

So, in the slight hopes of actually killing an infiltrator, I vote Deadpool. Please, try to ignore the groundless accusations that have buried us so far down this hole.

19. McGyver

It's very clear that Nattaboy is infact a real scout: He was the first that contradicted Varbles fake scout reveal. Only a true scout could have known for sure that Varbles was not one of them.
    Aside from that, none else has claimed to be the scout.

20. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Can I get a transfer?

Foxy scrumages around in the commander's office, looking for the appropriate paper work