1.06 commander crash and map bug.

Discussion in 'Support' started by PJB, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJB

PJB Member

I love being commander, then again who doesnt... but i actually manage to get stuff built so yay me... but i've noticed two big bugs..
    the first is that every time a missle is about to explode when i'm comm (or at least it appears to be that causing it) my game freezes.. i'm about to download the patch to see if that fixes it or whatever..

also all over the emp_canyon map there are points where you can slip behind the walls by croutching and pushing in by the rocks near them.. i found this out when a 12 yearold memeber of my clan (=GK=) used the glitch to pretty much cause the guys on the other team to leave (sorry about that if your reading this).

2. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

might've been better to test the patch before posting about comm :P

The other thing has been known since release but it'sup to the mapper to fix them.

3. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

Perhaps you should tell your fellow clan member that using this "glitch" even once, is a bannable offence on most servers. And for example on Stormed a ban is always permanent. :)

Here's the test patch ^Dee^ is referring to, in case it has slipped past your eyes: http://empires.cw-hosting.net/showthread.php?t=775

4. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

This is the new patch Wereaser was referring to: 1.062

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.