High-FN Society (HFNS)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by WalMartGreeter, Oct 31, 2010.

1. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I am a much better jew than FN, now let me in your fruity little club.

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Shhh FN never read catch-22.

HFNS does not discriminate against a person's race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, nationality, political views, disability status, mental capabilities, socioeconomic status, employment, language, genetics, age, height, prejudices, etc..The High-FN Society is only concern with your ability to play Empires mod; these elements include individual, teamwork, and leadership qualities. We will invite those who have shown to exceed FN in all of these aspects of Empires mod. There are no requests or applications required. Also, we will provide you with your Empires talent in FNz (the official, non-SI unit in HFNS for measuring ones Empires ability) once you have been accepted.

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

ahahaha nice word creation - shouldnt it be superiority though? ^^

also most countries are superior to the US, its really no big thing for europe to be better.
    btw europe doesnt even exist - only on an extremely virtual (or economical, but thats quite the same anyway isnt it?) level.
    theres probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "europe, europe, europe, ..." ;)

4. Silk

Silk Mapper

There's probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "Belgium, Belgium, ..."

There's probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "Austria, Austria, ..."

There's probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "Spain, Spain, ..."

There's probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "Germany, Germany, ..."

There's probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "France, France, ..."

There's probably 0 guys here that would run around in the streets cheering "Sweden, Sweden, ..."

It's an irrelevant point that you made there.

Mankind has moved on since the "die for king and country" eras. To find that attitude these days you have to go look in Africa.

- The main advantage of Europe as a unity is the possibility of centralizing certain departments, like any cross border organisation, instead of scattering them amongst all countries.
    - The main disadvantage of Europe as a unity is having someone tell you what to do; even if most of those changes are for our own benefit.
    - I think the jury's still out on wether financially it's an improvement or not.

5. flasche

in what europe do you live silk? theres like 0 "european identity", its all the same stupid nationalism it was in the last 2 centuries.

have a look at denmark.
    have a look at greece, spain, portugal (and how other countries relate to their issues)
    have a look at the britts.
    have a look at most european countries.
    its still the same countries, just so little difference when it comes to anything apart from business and finding excuses.

it isnt much more then an economical construct and an excuse for national failures, thats what eh EU is.
    it was intended to be more, it might be, but atm it isnt ...

6. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Yeah, fuck Europe, Hungary is so much better.

7. flasche

case rested, thx predator :rolleyes:

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I'm not stating that your ego has to be big to join, I am stating that most people in your society are ego maniacs

9. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

No Silk - as anyone who has travelled budget holiday destinations in Europe will be well aware; Here in England we love to get drunk and run around neighbouring European contries singing/screaming "England, England" as loud as we can. Usually on a stag night just before smashing up a local bar and doing a spot of public urination.

That reminds me, I must book my Eurostar tickets and pickup some fortified lager.

10. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

If you become better than yourself, that means your skill evolves, so you go back to being yourself? obvie Walmart is still anger face and is trying too hard.

11. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

once again, a non-veteran does not get it. *sigh* :pathetic:

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

*looks at join dates, looks at "non-veteran"*

oh please you don't even know how to ski a hill while getting a 20 meter disc then jumping into a shrike and boosting to base and capping that mofuck.

13. flasche

14. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Since when were you under the impression that ones join date equates ones skill?

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

we were talking about vet status, not skeel. Sorry neither of us are vets, current def of empires vet is pre OB and back, bf 1942 is true vet.

What's that you say? Grant proper fucked you?

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

definition for a jelly, non-HFNS player. you still suck. Delete got into JPL over you.

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

oh snap someones angry, chabam.

18. communism

communism poof

its cause delete is gangster

19. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Either that or JPL is for furries

20. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA