2012!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by angry hillbilly, Jan 26, 2008.

1. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

:D here are my predictions for 2012:

1.(the best one) olimpics in london!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
    2. empires will be a retail game on the shelfs and will be at number 2:D
    3. il be at med school (UNI) (i hope long way to go yet):D
    4. alians land:cool:
    5. MARS ATTACK!!! (2013):headshot:
    6. WW1 number 2 starts (2014-2018):headshot:

any more predictions....

2. Chahk

Chahk Member

7. Jenna Bush will be running for president of the Jesusland.

8. Brittney Spears will selebrate her 10th rehab graduation.

3. KILLX

KILLX Banned

what the feck?

4. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

couldnt think of anything else. anyway WW1 number 2 will start like WW1 number 1, 1914-1918. WW1 number 2 will be 2014-2018. see all makes sence :)

5. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

No, it makes no sense. It would be called WWIII.

6. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

and i call it WW1 number 2 just like i call WW2 WW1 number 1.11 hotfix

7. petemyster

petemyster Member

WW3 with Russia and china

8. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

u mean WW1 number 2 with russsia and china

anyway ANY MORE PREADICTIONS FOR 2012 PLUS...!

9. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

No, he meants WWW3 with Russia and China

11. Hillbilly will maybe have gotten some maturity

12. Luckily I'll have started my Medicine Education 2 years before and therefore have little chance of encountering him.

13. Olympics has apparantly been renamed.

10. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

r u aiming for med school as well?

im gonna try to get into cambridge or oxford.

11. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Yes, I am. I Guess You're in Year 9?

12. Deiform

Deiform Member

I hope you grow up fast, because doctors are one of the most respected and hard-earned professions in the world.

13. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

14. Carnifex

Carnifex Member

15. Killa-Kanga

Killa-Kanga Ask me how to open a .cfg file today!

No WWIII is WWIII Black Gold lol (typical America!)

16. Lord_Doku

Lord_Doku Member

14. SpaceShipTwo gets in a massive production factory, causing it to become cheaper than a X360. Pilot License not required for SpaceShipTwo since its a SpaceShip ffs.

15. Holland discovers an holy connection with Germany and the two countries merge and use the language: Diets(the motherlanguage of Dutch and German).

16. Japanese schoolgirls get seen all over the globe, Japanophobia becomes the sequel to normal life.

17. China realizes that its got 1) to much people and 2) exhales to much CO2, and therefore shuts down their factories.

18. Bush sees how foolish he was during his reign and commits suicide, president at that moment is Bret Michaels during the 80's

19. Blue-Ray becomes as cheap as CD's are now and the PS3 is still 500 euro's. 3DO comes with new console to compete once more in the console market, only to get beaten by the Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiii and the X-Box 720. 16-Core pc's with 10 GB per core becomes the norm.

20. Atari files for bankruptcy cuz their games arent as good as the 2600 anymore. Their last piece of hardware: Atari Flashback 10.

21. Nintendo Virtual Boy gets re-released so other companies can enjoy a new market of stupidity.

22. Nukes get abandoned in exchange for bullets filled with dirt.

23. ISS gets engines and thrusters which wont work, cant be disconnected and cant be fixed on the station itself making the entire project a failure.

24. Valve stops their Steam program and Half-Life 3 gets released on the Elite engine.

25. Arcades get revived with Street Fighter 5 and its 1337 gameplay(joystick, start, punch, kick, on-off and reboot as only buttons)

26. Geert Wilders finally releases his muslim movie which takes only 5 minutes and contains footage of Rita Verdonk making out with Balkenende(Geert Wilders is the chairman of the PVV, Rita Verdonk the chairman of her own political faction, Balkenende the chairman of the CDA and prime-minister of Holland) making alot of people lose faith in the Dutch government.

27. You commit suicide after realizing the utmost of your programming skills is BASIC, just like Bill Gates.

28. Amy Winehouse finally gets into rehab, only to get ejected cuz she gets an award.

29. Britney Spears gets worth more than the entire nuclear arsenal of the world, only to get depressed after not seeing her sons for 5 years, who now have completely forgotten her.

30. This thread closes at 2.000.000 predictions for 2012 in 2012.

31. I posted to much predictions for this thread, with a record of 1.956.777.

32. The videogame market crashes again, reverting to the 80's: 8-Bit consoles, computers and games.

33. The 80's get revived through rock music. Hip-Hop and Rap gets forbidden across the world, death-penalty as punishment for rapping leaving only rock and the worth/hopeless forms of trash: jumpstyle, speedstyle, hardstyle, hardcore and speedcore.

34. Instead of Antartica melting, it grows making south africa a fine addition to the arctic shelve.

35. Cloning animals becomes perfected. Backups can be made of your brain, enabling your person to live once more after being cloned or born again.

36. All the members of the Rolling Stones are dead, making further reunions impossible.

37. The average time a person can live rises to 120 years due to new aging controls making you get older at a slower rate than it is now.

38. USA scientists reveal that people born in 1990-1995 cant die due to an abnormaly slow aging rate embedded by the climate and society of that time.

39. Wireless gets abandoned for the much faster 1.024.000k modem which is the norm for 16-core pc's and their 7 GB videocards.

40. Old consoles get re-released as an anniversary present to relive the old days, price-tag per package: 1000 dollars.

41. Emulation becomes a daily buisness by both developers and common people with no knowledge of emulation because of the new graphical program: C++++++++++ 2012 Edition Plus.

42. The whole music industry collapses due to prediction #33, reverting to the 60's.

44. Cancer cures get distributed freely across the globe to get rid of the almost-last remaining disease remaining, the last one being death itself.

45. Democracy gets abandoned in Japan in favor of the Shogunate.

46. The UN splits up in 4 huge nations: Europe, North-America, Africa and East-Asia, the other countries get inhabitable due to low-quality water and a shortage of will to live.

47. The Holy Church gets disbanded after alot of people in the world convert to Non-Belief, making the Vatican useless.

48. The first ever dinosaur-mummie to contain an entire dinosaur(Tyrannosaurus) with skin and all contains valuable DNA which can be used in cloning.

49. The telescope with the most range in the world gets replaced by a higher-quality telescope placed on the ISS with which the first signs of life on another planet are found: Mars. With the same telescope, the rims of the universe get detected, making the possibilities of a multiverse even more plausible.

50. Hyperspace gets discovered after an experiment with the latest engine. As a result, jumpgates get built between Earth and the Moon.

51. After the construction of jumpgates between Earth and the Moon, the first lunar base is founded with an rather strange name: Atmosphere...

52. From the Moon, alot of spaceships are sent to Mars to locate the first forms of life discovered by the new high-quality telescope and build a jumpgate so travel between Earth, the Moon and Mars gets alot faster.

53. Laser weapon technology gets shape as the first ever orbital cannon gets placed in a space-battleship of the Hyperion Class instead of around the Earth.

54. Bullets are abandoned for the much more effective sticks and fists.

55. Nintendo finally releases their new handheld in the Gameboy line of handhelds which has features like 2 analog sticks which can both be clicked, 1 d-pad, 4 shoulder buttons, 6 regular buttons, select button, start button and Blue-Ray storage for games, room for modchips and hacked firmware so games can be burned and played and last but not least, 1 TFT LCD screen. Retails for 200 dollars(resonable for what it packs).

17. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

no im in year 11 and i have my exams in june and going on to collage in september

on topic: crap thats alot of predictions

18. davee magee

davee magee Member

college, not sixth form?

im no expert, but sixth form (i.e. A-levels) are normally valued more by uni's, (especially cambrige / oxford)

19. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

College is a type of sixth form. u do ur GCSE's then ur AS in first year collage the A-level in second year. As long as the A-levels, AS-levels and GCSE's r good grades then thers no diffence.

20. Sie nannten ihn KARTOFFEL

Sie nannten ihn KARTOFFEL Member

OMG PLEASE NO Oo

i've ever thought WWIII Europe/USA vs Russia/China (already bought a farm in australia ;))