BSID.. Stop it already

Discussion in 'General' started by kkk, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkk

kkk Member

BSID, can you guys just not stack? It's always all three or four of you on the same side. We know you do it, you know you do it, why do you have to do it? It really doesn't give a good impression on the new players when it's always the other team winning and not just barely. And it ain't fun.

There seems to be some stacking going on even when BSID ain't around and perhaps something could be done about that too? Maybe if the teams got too uneven, the players would at least get encouraged to switch teams. The last one to join could be switched to the other side?

[​IMG]

That's just three this time but they always seem to be on the same side. It's been going for ages, I know but I thought they had learned by now...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Oh I love these threads. There's not really a way to stop stacking, but take a screenshot of the match if you think a clan is playing unfairly. No clan wants to be considered griefers, so proof would be really good. In the end, people will want to play with their friends. It seems unfair because a lot of the BSID members are far better than new players.

Interesting name by the way

3. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

The clan hates BSID :(

Anyways I try not to stack too much. (Anyone who can come here and say they don't stack sometimes can GTFO liar)

About the time I have 6 scouts on my team who don't changeclass when I ask, buildings unbuilt as engineers with guard orders run by them and a retarded conversation in teamchat about how building walls is awesome and all the good players without tags are skill stacking anyways I really don't give a shit. In summary, fuck noobs I'm sick of them. Encue the "omg you were a noob once" posts. No I wasn't. I listened to my commander and built shit when I first started playing and generally listened to the people that were 25-1 on my team because clearly they must be doing something right.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  4. Scikar

Scikar Member

I think I posted this in the other thread, but do you think having a 1 extra player limit on the team balancer instead of 2 would help? And what about something like some CS:S servers have, force everyone to autojoin. Sometimes you don't get to be on the same team as your friends, sometimes you do, and overall it keeps things changing so there can't be any complaints of stacks. Even if the random selection is unbalanced it'll change in the next map.

5. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Lol we're on the same team for once and people already complain... FYI, my members joined my team because otherwise it would have been unbalanced. However, I did not notice that there were so little people on BE, you should have told me ingame and I'd have sent some people over :)

If it makes you feel any better, we do have very clear and strict rules about clanstacking, and I told my members to spread out over both teams on emp_slaughtered (even if there were only three of us).

6. kkk

kkk Member

If that is truly the case, then I'm sorry. It's just that I still remember "the good old times" when I practically never saw two BSID members on a different team. I had just joined the game pictured above and saw three BSID guys kicking butt against a smaller team, it brought back some memories. :)

But anyway, something could be probably done about the normal stacking like Scikar said.

7. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff12/Simon493/orly/

If we are doing the picture thing there is my endgames when there is more than 1 BSID member in the server + one of some guy saying this game has no ammo because it was funny(also I think me+avair stacked that game) + 1 for vanity on duststorm.

You'll find if we are all on one team most(not all) of the time it is against another clan.

8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

stacking is usally or should moderated by admins.. I really dont see why stacking to get easy wins is fun anyways.. the better games are the close ones

9. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

I don't mind stacking. I don't see the point in being in a clan if you don't always play together.

10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

z0mg! It's Me! I'm Gettin' t3h f00k out right now! I'm not saying CW doesn't stack sometimes, just that I don't. I try to even every skill stacked match...mostly, which brings me to:

Yes that's me in the first screenshot, and yes that's today, and yes that was a skill stacked team. But ya know what? I was tired...and I was happy...and nothing mattered because we had res and I had all the Lol Tanks in the W0rld!!!

So what does this mean? Even me Mr Balanceman aka Ikalx is sometimes too tired to change teams mid match from a team i've fought for to a team that is losing because in part, what i've done to help that team. And if I don't change, you can be sure that there's only a select few paladins dedicated to justice out there that do.

Moral of this story: BSID staxs sometimes, everyone makes mistakes, (new BSID rox, but join CW because we love you) and finally, finally:

YOU CAN BUY MY SOUL WITH A LOLTANK!^^

pssh...who wants it? :rolleyes:

11. Scikar

Scikar Member

I honestly don't think it's really the fault of clanners to be perfectly honest. At the moment I'm playing mostly with a guy who's quickly picking up a reputation as a good commander. First game we play we'll tend to win in a mostly even game. Next map, we'll join the same team, and suddenly it will stack up. I don't like stacked teams so when nobody switches it ends up being me who goes, and I just play map after map on the opposite team to my friends and always on the losing side. :/

12. Valiant

Valiant Member

YEAH BSID YOU MEANIES!!! YOU MAKE ME CRY :(
    You also make your forums, and the clan forums cry from lack of people using them! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE D: D: D:

13. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

/buttsechs

14. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

FIRST of all, shouldn't this thread be in the clan section, SECOND, in a 15 person/team game if 3 people want to be on the same side I don't think that's justifiable reason to get pissed. If this were a 5 person game, hell yes. If it were even 10, probably.

At any rate one photo isn't going to convince anyone, and it really doesn't matter, does it... if it pisses you off, i'm sure it's pissing other people off too, and that will just balance things out in the long run. Clan/Community karma, if you will.

15. Valiant

Valiant Member

I tried implying the clan forums thing, but alas, i'm as subtle as a sludge hammer D:

16. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

sorry, i didn't read the rest of the thread, assuming it was all logical defense/illogical slander

17. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Thats not stacking.... Sorry... Thats just two buds who happen to have a clan tag beside their name...

When I saw there was a screenshot I was expecting AT LEAST 4 of em on the same team; now thats stacking...

This on the other hand is nothing to write home about...

18. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Empires community kinda takes our side? Where are the flying pigs?!

19. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Ratio: noobs:experienced players is so bad ATM that if anyone experienced goes to one team the second team will surely lose. It will get better with time - especially when people will start listening to commander's orders.

20. Carnifex

Carnifex Member

I second that! god, i hate people ignoring the commander and just keep shouting, gief heavy tank gief heavy tank!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.