Zombie Panic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, Sep 6, 2010.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

2. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I played a lot of ZPS before steamworks. I really enjoyed it and I even got in a decent clan. Sadly, that server is now gone D:

3. Castrol GTX

Castrol GTX Member

Yar I do from time to time. I played the 24/7 Harvest server all the time until I got totally bored of it.

4. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

what clan? convict? yeh it was fun, but for some reason i stopped playing right before this patch that had a new mode of gameplay.. something about objectives with side quest and such.. and most good servers were in state of declined.. most of the time i see church siege full. those lake maps were fun mainly because i really enjoy barricading. im an asshole though, usually i run by myself, get at least a shotgun or rifle.. then go try to barricade a room and let my teammates die... then prolong the game by trying to keep cade up from my former teammates who are now zombies. i did not rage people, but it was pretty funny when it was happening.

harvest was fun.. but people grief with the basement door a lot ^-^.. or barricade the kitchen/door area while half the team is still at other parts of the house.

i really wish empires had physics objects like shelves and boxes we can knock around XD.. itll be fun to make a barricade from park benches or random items. like if a tank fire a shell at a pile of rubbish, then the stuff in the rubbish will fly everywhere like shrapnel and kill infantry who are in the open.

5. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Convict was fucking shit. "Mature gamers" my ass. Because they're adults doesn't mean they have to cuss on the mic and ban people for no reason.

6. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

lol i just played on any low ping more than 12 people server.

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Convict gamers are a bit odd. The actual owner (Violent_Crimes) is a really cool guy, and he's helped me a out a lot of times. But with having so many servers, he can't manage them all, and some of the actual people managing the servers can be assholes. The guy who set one up for empires had a K/D stats plugin, and insisted that his server was the best because of that. He wouldn't listen to anyone telling him otherwise.

8. Cloud

Cloud Member

Screw ZP, player controlled zombies are too smart, and who the fuck gets bogged down from carrying 5 pistols and a few clips?

I prefer zombie master, more zombies, traps for the master, and lulz from tetris maps.

9. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

lol zombie master didnt keep me interested as long. those fun maps like tetris or the trap maps were fun haha. the more "serious" maps didnt capture my attention.

you just have to be smarter than the zombies... its funny when zombies cant get through ur cade and the admin have to slay u to end the game cause not doing objectives. the weight/speed limitation is to prevent people from hoarding weapons and all the ammo (which doesnt work too much).

perhaps empires should turn all spectators into zombies and have em chase after BE/NF lol. people can still afk, talk, or do whatever.. can have the zombie be auto walking in the general direction of where the screen is pointed and attack anyone that comes near.

BE and NF are fighting over the last resources in a zombie plague world.. gg

10. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

hmmm the first server ive played in months... a clan server with a bunch of doucebags. =\.. it was friendly fire and this clan member was hit by whitey 3 times and i killed him with hammer and i got shot by his clan mate >.>

or when i hammer a clanmember mistakenly.. i got shotguned to the face =( then when healed i got shotguned again to death.

man ZE are a buncha fags.

11. RKB53

RKB53 Member

welcome to empir... what!?! people are faggots elsewhere? what?

12. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

somone say zombie
    [​IMG]

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

i only play cabin and red queen.

ran into hulk playing once

14. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

ugh cabin.......

I only play the stock maps and a few custom maps that pop up on one of my favorite servers

15. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

lol cabin.. after a while it kinda sucked because your survival % depends on which building u spawn in and who you spawn with. if u spawn in yellow house or the garage, you are fucked.. if you spawned in the blue house or big house with cellar, you are good to go. if u spawn with idiots that break the door's board to get out, you are fucked.

i guess those spawn points are intention just so zombies have a fighting chance.