"You've been banned!" Oh Shizzle.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MrBojangl3s, Jul 1, 2006.

1. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Well, me and ole' Mike have something in common, so it seems.

I was playing on the Military Madness Surf Deathmatch server, one of my favorite servers. Here's a link to their server info: Military Madness

It was also CSS RPG, so there were people running around cloaked and that had like 9000 health. It was mass chaos, and everyone was using the M60 and just unloading into people. Lots of TKs. I was still having fun, getting upgrades and what not, (longjump FTW!) and my friend was also playing. My friend had gotten quite a number of TK's, but only because we were now on Terrorist instead of CT, and he forgot.

I spawned, and to fight the campers at our spawn I threw down a Fire Grenade, lighting all enemies on fire in the area. Unfortunetly, the nade' killed a teammate, but it was purely on accident because we were all hunched together because we just kept dieing and spawning.

Finally, there was one guy, Jon, who was like level 2312, and had focused on health upgrades and invisibility. He was basically invincible. I was unloading into him with the M60, when a noob with the Frost Dagger/Knife ability (adds damage to the knife) ran up to him trying to knife him. As I tried to kill Jon, that noob ran in the way and got killed. Thus I was kicked, banned, and royaly pissed off.
    I could easily find another server, but not only did I have a character saved on their server, but it's one of the best servers out of the 20,000 out there.

Does anyone know where I can resolve this? Maybe at their site if they have one? www.militarymadness.net isn't their site, at least I don't think so.

2. Bodrick

Bodrick Ye Olde Supermod

Is it a permaban, or just a day thing?

3. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I'm not sure.. I tried joining back in after a few minutes; thinking maybe they kick and ban only to keep griefers from instant-joining. But to no avail, it was still active. I will try tomorrow... er, later on today since it's 4:18 AM

4. Chahk

Chahk Member

9000 health? Level 2312? Knife abilities? Are you sure you didn't dream the whole thing up? :p

5. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

CS: Source RPG minimod. He didn't dream it up. :p Altough I refuse to touch CS even with a 10ft pole. Last time I played I felt like killing myself... I've never seen so stupid people in my life. :(

6. SGT. MIKE

SGT. MIKE <blink>BANNED</blink>

when it says kicked and banned its only for awhile if it says added to banned list its forever so u got lucky also do what i do send like a thousand freinds on that server pleading to get me unbanned :):):):)

7. Jn.

Jn. Member

LOL mike sure knows a lot about being banned :P I just played cs. I play sometimes when I'm bored, but each time i get madder and madder. All kids do is whine whine whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so I go to DOD :D I've found a bunch of servers with mature people who laugh and joke about everything and share a hatred of CS.

8. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

DoD has always been good for me. :p Except the one time I accidentally joined a newbie server and after five minutes of utter carnage I was asked to leave on the basis that I wasn't a newbie. :(

9. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

CSS is a tough land to be in if you don't have a bunch of friends and a server. Luckily I have that, If you play CSS and live near Toronto, lemme know. Playing CS often makes me angry, it's nice knowing the people who make you want to explode, you joke about it afterwards.

10. Jkun

Jkun Ban Hammer Manor Ruler

Wait it out for a week or so. I have a lot of admin friends who are fond of the week-long ban. Wish I could help you, though. Good luck with that. This is a big reason why auto-ban plugins are a terrible idea.

11. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Ok well, I got back into the server today. Must have been an hour ban. But yet again, there was a camper with an M60 and like 9000 health inside our spawn (with stealth), and so my friend did the logical thing and threw down a few fire nades'. The enemy lit on fire, and as my friend started to shoot the guy (it definitly was the enemy, only your enemies lite on fire), we were kicked and banned again. That server has some crappy admin.

12. Nato

Nato Member

Maybe the admin was camping or is a friend of the admin... Never can really tell who is going to have the power to ruin your fun sometimes.